• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

rednck21

not sure if im going to make it.....ive got to build the axle in dads F-150 tomorrow and the better half doesnt get off work till 2-3pm. ill still stop by on the way down to see if anyones still hanging out.;D

tshep911

Loc.
Rome
I got my window and door back together last night, but now the rain has started in Floyd county, I'm running a bikini top, so my attendance is up in the air, hope to be there.

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Nice meeting you guys today! Looking forward to the next one... hopefully I'll have my rig back together by then!

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Here, here! Very nice meeting everyone today and enjoying a chili dog (or two). You can count on this being only the first get together for this group. My son, Greyson, noted as we pulled away that it was nice meeting other people who loved EBs as much as he and I do. I agree.

Talk to you all soon,
Mac

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey, I had fun and the V-dogs were as good as ever!!! Enjoyed meeting and seeing everyone. Good looking rigs!!!;D ;D

Hey Mac, PM me a mailing address, I popped that little dia. cover and brushed it up, I'll stick it in the mail.:cool: :cool:

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
There were 5 of us including Mac's son... and 2 Broncos to oogle at. Man, I can't wait til I get mine running again!

jdeit

Loc.
Atlanta
I stopped by and drove all through the parking lot and didn't see any broncos. Then as I was driving through the light at spring street I noticed the two up by the front corner of the parking lot! There wasn't anyone outside so I didn't turn around.

Maybe next time, but thanks for the invite Mac!

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
I attempted to come over. I got the Bronco out of the garage, but just didn't feel too well , I had Chemo last week. Maybe next time.

tshep911

Loc.
Rome
Started to rain in Rome just when I was getting ready to leave, when do we want to do the next meet and greet, early Feb?

Hope you are feeling better CodeeB, Chemo must suck.

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
Started to rain in Rome just when I was getting ready to leave, when do we want to do the next meet and greet, early Feb?

Hope you are feeling better CodeeB, Chemo must suck.

Just set a date and I'll try to make it, I'm pretty close to the Varsity if that's going to be the Gathering Point. I'm feeling much better now, just trying to get better before Horseplay2009 in June.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Hey guys I'm a bit late with the reply, but glad we all got to meet up. Now I know there are more than just me in this crazy city that like his old truck. It will be Feb before we know it. How does the 21st sound for another round of grease?

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
The 21st or 28th work for me (earlier Saturdays are already booked). Brett, it was great meeting you and your EB rocked! Look for me to give you a call to take you up on some shop lessons.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Thanks Mac,
Give ma a call anytime. The shop is door is open anytime I'm home.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I just saw this thread.

Im in Smyrna/Vinings, near where Paces Ferry dead ends into Atlanta Road.

I was out of town on Saturday anyhow.

Im subscribed to the thread so I will get updates on when the next one is.

Just got thru replacing the T-case, rear axle, front drive shaft and a new clutch plate.

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
i am also going to try to make this one. i was deer hunting sat. so o couldn't make it. but the 21 or 28 sounds good.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Well, we are almost exactly three weeks away from the 21st, so I would like to officially offer this date up as our next get together (plus I am unavailable all other weekends in Feb ;D ). Can we make it for 2pm at The Varsity on the 21st????????

Some Varsity trivia for you folks, what was The Varsity originally named back in 1928 when it first opened?