• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ClassicBroncos Member Map.New Map up and running

Member Map?

• Yes,make one

Votes: 132 100.0%
  • No,lame idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
I am thinking of making a map for this site.It would be public so you can add yourself.It would be really cool!I can not add everyone,It would take years.I have made it,here it is.When you go to it hit edit,find your city and right click where you are and save.I hope you guys use it and like it.Here is the new info.
Glenn.
http://www.frappr.com/earlyfordbroncos

Last edited:

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
It would be neat to see the distribution across the country.
Put me here: (yup it's in the middle of a lake)
38.797811, -90.775759

75 Ranger

I just did it. Fun.

Login to Google as gjrock using the first post instruction.
Then click on the ClassicBroncos Member Map.
I just zoomed out and then back in to my area and clicked on the "placemark" icon and placed it where I wanted. Then filled out the info and exited.

Last edited:

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
I'm in Tremont, Ms. Upper right hand side of the state, If anyone can add me. I can't seem to be able to do it myself. Thank's I think it's a good idea, I'd like to know how many Bronco brother's are in my area. Might try to get up a weekend ride.%)