• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ClassicBroncos Member Map.New Map up and running

Member Map?

• Yes,make one

Votes: 132 100.0%
  • No,lame idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
Nothing will stop people from moving people around.Please don't,not to say anyone would.If alot of people on this site get on the map it will be very interesting to see which state is hording the Broncos.

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
I dont use the account for anything else, But, remember to log off our it will keep you search history on the stuff you look at after the search on google.Food for thought.

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
Yes you will,I have some info on a snow run.Found an old wheeler and he said fire road 17 and 18 by Concrete and they get good snow.For sure this winter.Get you heater cranked up.Mustangtoby drop me a pm of your city and we will add you.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
its filling up fast. just going to be a big blue blob on the global view. :)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
gjrock,

You need to change the link you have in the first thread, it's linked to the NWCB map. I added myself to it first on accident.

David

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Login then click on ClassicBroncos Members Map...then the EDIT button right under where you clicked on CB Members Map...a little BLUE balloon icon appears top right of the map...move/zoom to your location.....drag and drop the balloon to your location and add your info...add your info in the box and click ok....It took me a little while but I figured it out. Did I miss anything?