• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clear Tail Light Lens . . . See Page 2 if You're Interested in Having Some Made

Blind Driver

I'd like to find clear tail lights and rear side marker lights for my truck.

Hopefully these will be available.

Loc.
Jasper, Texas
Life has been busy BUT I guess I need to get back on this. I got samples in Red they look great fit good also...

Just need to round up a few more interested people.

70 U150

Loc.
Green Mountains
Ok guys,
I'm going to help out ProjectCumminsBronco with this so we can get a order in. After the order is placed it will take about 3 months to get them. We need around 30 sets to get this rolling, so lets spread the word! Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. If you are interested in one or more sets, pm me with what it is you want: Quantity, smoked or clear, what year tail lights, what year front turn signals, name and address.

Cheers!

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Are you doing just the tail lights and only clear? I have looked into making these myself now and your right on par for price I already made a mold for the front markers but have yet to have a chance to pour out the first one. Life has gotten in the way and of course now I'm doing another mass buy on leds so that and trying to get my Bronco back on the road it's going to be awhile before I get back to it. Plus I'm in the process of making my own LED boards for the front and back lights.

70 U150

Loc.
Green Mountains
Are you doing just the tail lights and only clear? I have looked into making these myself now and your right on par for price I already made a mold for the front markers but have yet to have a chance to pour out the first one. Life has gotten in the way and of course now I'm doing another mass buy on leds so that and trying to get my Bronco back on the road it's going to be awhile before I get back to it. Plus I'm in the process of making my own LED boards for the front and back lights.

Clear and smoked will be offered: tail lights (2)$60, front directional's (2)$20-$30 (depending on year) and side marker lights (4)$40.

Last edited:

panteramatt

The only clear lens on ANY tail light is the reverse light, even the new cars. What would you want with a clear lens? As far as I know, they don't make a red bulb unless your going to put in a Christmas light%)

Jim W.

Not true. My wifes mountaineers tail lights are clear from the factory.