• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clear Tail Light Lens . . . See Page 2 if You're Interested in Having Some Made

o2bnmud

I would, I just bought that set on ebay. I have several other broncos to put some on.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Kind of think the smoked might look good just depends on how dark what kind of price would we be looking at.

Loc.
Jasper, Texas
Be roughly this color...

SMOKED-3.jpg

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I think that would be just the right shade wouldn't want it any darker. I'm in depending on price when you get it figured out pm me please.
Thanks

John

cokeguy

I have the means to get these made.

The smoked would have the clear port for the reverse and the clear would look just like these.

not to be picky or over engineer things... but i would be interested in a pair of the smoked WITH OUT the clear portion for reverse ( i am running 66 tail lights)

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I edited the title so more people might see this and get interested.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Currently I'm at the hmmm... that's interesting stage.

But if I do get them I will want clear.

Smoked or blacked out is so overdone these days.

ZOSO

I'd like to see all the lenses made in smoked. side markers, turn signals, and tail lights.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I'd be in for the smoked tail light lenses and even smoked front turn signal lenses for a 66-68 but I would probably be down for a set of clear tail light lenses if that's what is,made. I know they sell on eBay ever time they are listed and the guys on the truck forums want them too only problem for me is the clear lenses are illegal and the smoked will fly under the radar a little easier.