• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clear Tcase Cover Got tired of waiting.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Yellow75 said:
I can't that's the problem, it broke like JaxLax's did.
YOu not jerkin my chain are you??

REMEMBER all GG have a unconditional garantee!! No questions asked!!
Send a picture I send you a new one!! Now make me feel better and send the picture and the address for your new one.

TOFIC

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Where was I when this started ??? I would love to have one of your Gear Gawkers for my ride too . PM me some info please .

Howiebilt

stlkikn

Bronco Wild, the bolts are just regular old stainless steel button heads...
Should be able to pick them up at your local hardware store.

Yellow75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
TOFIC said:
YOu not jerkin my chain are you??

REMEMBER all GG have a unconditional garantee!! No questions asked!!
Send a picture I send you a new one!! Now make me feel better and send the picture and the address for your new one.

TOFIC

Nope, serious. In all honesty it's probably my fault for cranking on it more than I should have. I still have the instructions somewhere but the GG is long gone. I was a little upset and it went straight in the trash. I'm not trying to bash the product by ANY means TOFIC!! Just one of those things I chalked up to live and learn. Seems I never get anything done right with this truck the first time around. :-[

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Yellow75 said:
Nope, serious. In all honesty it's probably my fault for cranking on it more than I should have. I still have the instructions somewhere but the GG is long gone. I was a little upset and it went straight in the trash. I'm not trying to bash the product by ANY means TOFIC!! Just one of those things I chalked up to live and learn. Seems I never get anything done right with this truck the first time around. :-[
You are one honest dude!!
Honesty gets its reward
Whats your address?? you get a warantee replacement with my personal assurances that it WILL fit right and if you install it correctly you will see your gears through your new GEAR GAWKER!!

TOFIC

Revelation

Bronco Guru
TOFIC gets my vote for bussinessman of the year! It's great to see someone stand behind their product in mthis day and age.
^5 TOFIC

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Revelation said:
TOFIC gets my vote for bussinessman of the year! It's great to see someone stand behind their product in mthis day and age.
^5 TOFIC
Many thanks your support is much appreciated!!
It is with much pride I offer that warantee. It is a no shit/no lip warantee. After the 3rd one though I get a bit touchy.

As there is more than one gentlemen needing one and I only stay about one ahead of everything I need a little time to make a few more
NOW, the gentlemen that are getting there new GG understand you are getting the new version not the old one? Also they will be marked with your old numbers if you send the to me. If you do not know this, please advise me and I will look it up on the serial number sheet.
TOFIC

Yellow75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
I just want to re-itterate that I don't expect to get another GG. I put the blame on myself for my ever wanting to over tighten bolts :-[

TOFIC has gratiously offered to send me another. I can't tell you enough how much this means to me. Thanks again sir.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Yellow75 said:
I just want to re-itterate that I don't expect to get another GG. I put the blame on myself for my ever wanting to over tighten bolts :-[

TOFIC has gratiously offered to send me another. I can't tell you enough how much this means to me. Thanks again sir.

Yours and JaxLax cover left today. Expect them next week about this time
ENJOY!! Pictures of the new one installed is expected now!!
TOFIC

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
TOFIC said:
Yours and JaxLax cover left today. Expect them next week about this time
ENJOY!! Pictures of the new one installed is expected now!!
TOFIC

well the gf shows up on the 17th and has demanded to drive it before i start the re-wire, so it will be on and heat tested by then ;)