• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coming soon: New IronBender 4-link kit - Installed Pics on page 4!!

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
I talked to Jack last weekend and he did not have any updates yet. I'm waiting for his kit to start the build on another rig. Hey Jack WTF?
Ken

744x4

Loc.
Taylors,SC
we have it installed on a D60 but dont have the coilovers on it yet.Just have a solid bar between the frame and axle so it rolls.

Simpson

Loc.
Montana
'08 racing

Good news guys! The '08 racing season starts here on May 25th. You'll get to lots more ironbender 4-link action very soon.;D
Any requests?

kntr

Bronco Guru
Jack,
Any updates yet? We have tested the hell out of this 4 link and no problems. When will it be available to everyone else?

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Hey man. Well, we've been a bit distracted lately. I believe we have all of the tweaks done to the drawing so we'll cut our last prototype in a few weeks and hopefully go into production June/July! When does your next race season start? Where are the videos???

Jack

kntr

Bronco Guru
Hey man. Well, we've been a bit distracted lately. I believe we have all of the tweaks done to the drawing so we'll cut our last prototype in a few weeks and hopefully go into production June/July! When does your next race season start? Where are the videos???

Jack

Keep an eye out for the new videos/pics. Race season starts real soon. Click on the url in my sig to see schedule and pics.

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Hey guys, we will be building (hopefully) the last prototype this month, so we'll be looking to talk to Wild Horses about delivery dates soon. It's taken a little longer than we expected but I think it will be worth the wait. The last changes to the lower control arms are really nice...

Jack Covert

kntr

Bronco Guru
1st race of the season. SIMPSON raced the bronco. I couldnt make it. I had to work. :( Ill make the rest though.

2nd on Fri by .9 sec!
1st on Sat!

The season is looking good.

The ORIGINAL 4 link is still going strong, JACK.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jack- Curious to see what changes you made to the lower links. It'd be hard to beat the prototype I got!

NORK2BG

Jack
how much longer for the 4 link kit to come out Im ready and just live on the other side of the mountian in Reno. Let me know

Thank You
Jes Lewis

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Long story short, we're probably going to miss Christmas but not by much!

Not by much?! How about a whole freaking year! ;D What's the dealio? :-* Not that I have the moola in hand, I'm just always fantasizing about finally 4-linking my junk. I'm sure others are just as curious to see where this project is sitting.

Axel

berdeman

Still interested also, any info? I'm contiplating trying to build (ruin my truck!) a set myself, but I would never come close to these!

kntr

Bronco Guru
Sorry, guys. I dont know what happened. We beat the crap out of the 4link for Jack and had NO problems. We did break the sway bar a couple times but have upgraded to a bigger one. We did our part. I was hoping Jack would chime in on this and tell us what happened.

HELLO, Jack.....

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

I don't think I said which Christmas :)

Sorry guys, I'm still here. Just been busy. I started putting together the newest prototype last night but screwed a piece up so had to put in another order w/ the laser cutter...

KNTR - I was checking out a couple of this years race videos - looks great! I think your kidneys and neck will give out before the suspension :)

I was wondering about the sway bar - I gave you a really light one when you guys needed a thicker one for sure.