• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Bronco Trail Cover Mass Buy - Ends June 30

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
Any chance you could just post the list of the remaining orders and about how many go out a day/week? That will keep us from all asking one at time. I am guessing that since I am a slacker and waited to order, I am near the end.

Thanks!

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
67EB_in_619 said:
Any chance you could just post the list of the remaining orders and about how many go out a day/week? That will keep us from all asking one at time. I am guessing that since I am a slacker and waited to order, I am near the end.

Thanks!
It's too hard to determine from the orders who the members here are plus not all of them are from here. The best I can do is to go through the list when someone asks and see if I can identify them from there. (I also will not post any personal information which basically is all I have to go from) With yours I actually have a number of them from CA with 2 from San Diego. From what I can tell you are currently number 16 (But I'm not absolutely certain, is your first name Matt?). I'm getting about 10 out a week (Including both mass buy and regular purchases) with about 35 to go still. At the same time I'm trying to get some prototypes tested to add more products and then I have a few other jobs that I need to keep up with as well. I.E. I'm not dedicating 100% of my time to the mass buy but rather it is probably more like 65%.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
bronco italiano said:
Saddle up, please notify me when you ship my cover. Thanks, BI
I think yours was the last order but I'm not sure. 3 people have volunteered to wait until everyone else gets theirs though so that moved everyone up the list some.

Just to let everyone know I am updating the tracking information through Paypal when they ship and then they send out an email with it so as long as your email is up to date at Paypal then you should be notified the day they ship.

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I think I told you when I ordered I would wait as well. By the end of next month would be nice though. No worries until last week of Aug.

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
evil69 said:
I think I told you when I ordered I would wait as well. By the end of next month would be nice though. No worries until last week of Aug.
Yes, your one of the 3 listed above. I expect to have all of them shipped before then. SOB is at the end of August and I want to have the Mass Buy completed before then along with some extras made to take to SOB.

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Steve said:
Curious where I am on the list Rick?
Looks like #4 so it should go out either end of this week or early next week. (Unless there is more than one Steve in Grand Junction that has ordered which I doubt)

66horse

Bronco Guru
SaddleUp said:
It's too hard to determine from the orders who the members here are plus not all of them are from here. The best I can do is to go through the list when someone asks and see if I can identify them from there. (I also will not post any personal information which basically is all I have to go from) With yours I actually have a number of them from CA with 2 from San Diego. From what I can tell you are currently number 16 (But I'm not absolutely certain, is your first name Matt?). I'm getting about 10 out a week (Including both mass buy and regular purchases) with about 35 to go still. At the same time I'm trying to get some prototypes tested to add more products and then I have a few other jobs that I need to keep up with as well. I.E. I'm not dedicating 100% of my time to the mass buy but rather it is probably more like 65%.

I am the other one from San Diego. I assume since you said two for San Diego that it is me (steve wedeking or leftcoastbroncos) and Matt P. If mine is inline before Matt's, you can wait and ship mine with Matt's if it saves you any cash. I can easily pick mine up from Matt. Just a thought.

Steve

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
66horse said:
I am the other one from San Diego. I assume since you said two for San Diego that it is me (steve wedeking or leftcoastbroncos) and Matt P. If mine is inline before Matt's, you can wait and ship mine with Matt's if it saves you any cash. I can easily pick mine up from Matt. Just a thought.

Steve
It will. Perhaps only a few dollars but every little bit helps. You were 2 ahead of him is all so I moved them next to each other and will ship them in one package. Thanks.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
have to say the cover fits very nicely! Everyone got a good look at it in Sequim. Wish I had paid attention to the mass buy. That makes 2 I missed this year. Eric fielded alot of questions on the item.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well we put the one cover on Davis' rig Saturday while he was here at the shop working on his new HP D44 axle we're building up for him. Sweet..he drives topless and doorless all summer so no more carrying a cheap tarp around. I'll fit the tother on my '69 when I get a chance this week.

Thanks again Rick!;D

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
67EB_in_619 said:
Hate to bug... but ... any ETA on the 2 shipments to San Diego (Steve and Matt) ?
I think they will be going out with this weeks run. Are they both standard cages? I expect this weeks run to ship Thursday. They will probably be done tomorrow but I don't think I'll be able to get them out until the next day.

FWIW, expect to have all of the mass buy orders out within 2 weeks from now.

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
At least one is full cage.. I am not sure what Steve ordered.. his cage has the rear most points mount from bars that angle directly from the "B" pillar tube to the rear at the tailgate .. it is from protofab, but has the rear 'legs' kinda like the smittybuilt 6pt.. so not really a family cage.

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
67EB_in_619 said:
At least one is full cage.. I am not sure what Steve ordered.. his cage has the rear most points mount from bars that angle directly from the "B" pillar tube to the rear at the tailgate .. it is from protofab, but has the rear 'legs' kinda like the smittybuilt 6pt.. so not really a family cage.
When you say full cage do you mean standard cage or family cage? I have both of you down for standard cage covers rather than family so I want to make sure I have it right.