• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Hanson Rocker Panel - MASS BUY - Nov 28th

OP
OP
MsMyMny

MsMyMny

Loc.
So Cal
ROKDWLR gotcha on the list,

Yep, you hit the nail on the head! they bolt to the rocker...They can be tied to the frame if your willing to do some fabrication.

Scott Merrell
www.americanbronco.com

OP
OP
MsMyMny

MsMyMny

Loc.
So Cal
Hanson Rocker Mass Buy Update!!

Swood and bronco italiano check your private messages.

For those have ordered the capped and mitered Hanson Rockers I’ll forward you a sheet to fill out for fabrication lengths.

If any “lurkers” are interested in the Mass Buy, Now’s the time to get in. The 28th is closing in!

Scott Merrell
562-569-1991
www.americanbronco.com

OP
OP
MsMyMny

MsMyMny

Loc.
So Cal
Hanson Rocker Mass Buy Update

The mass buy is winding down!! but there is still time to get in on this great deal. Mass Buy Formally closes Nov. 28th

For those on the list I'll email you off line and send you all the datails.

Scott Merrell
www.americanbronco.com

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
The buy ends in a few days. Don't miss out! Man, I can't wait to slip these over my smashed drivers side rocker!

OP
OP
MsMyMny

MsMyMny

Loc.
So Cal
Whoo Yhoo!!!
The Hanson Rockers Are Off The Press, We'll start shipping out the "Un-capped" next week. The "Capped" will follow within one to two weeks. Man these look nice, fuctional and stout

Scott Merrell
www.americanbronco.com

OP
OP
MsMyMny

MsMyMny

Loc.
So Cal
Hanson Rocker Update!!

The Hanson Rockers are formed and being shipped, Endcaps are being fitted and welded to customers specs and are being shipped as they are completed, so keep an eye out for UPS.

Customer Quote:
"These are the only rocker protection you'll ever need, they even keep the rocks off the doors!!"

I attached a couple of photos of the formed rockers and a install.

Scott Merrell
www.americanbronco.com

Attachments

• Rockers Parallel_a.JPG
    Rockers Parallel_a.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Rocker, Jack_a.JPG
    Rocker, Jack_a.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 44

sprinksbeme

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kingman, AZ
;D ;D ;D received my rockers today. I ordered the capped set and they look awesome. Look great start fitting tomorrow then paint and then ROCKS!!!
Great Job Scott
Marty ;D ;D ;D