• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Mass Buy - Dana 44 and 31 spline 9" axles - Extended to April 30th

BroncoLee

Loc.
Broken Arrow, OK
Arghhhhhhh, I missed it. I didn't even know this was going on. It's exactly what I need too. I'm planning to buy the Yukon shafts, super joints, and 31 spline axle shafts for my 9". Any chance of getting it extended? What would all of that total?

Thanks,

Lee

crawln68

Bronco Guru
BroncoLee said:
Arghhhhhhh, I missed it. I didn't even know this was going on. It's exactly what I need too. I'm planning to buy the Yukon shafts, super joints, and 31 spline axle shafts for my 9". Any chance of getting it extended? What would all of that total?

Thanks,

Lee

I would e-mail Mike at Completeoffroad and ask him if it is too late. mike@completeoffroad.com.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
BroncoLee said:
Any chance of getting it extended?

Actually yes. I emailed Mike yesterday and he's going to extend it. I'll post back with a new deadline.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Looks like it's on through the end of April. Thanks Mike!

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Thank you for the opportunity to buy the D44 axles. I broke down and ordered them yesterday. Now if my wife doesn't find out..... :p
I won't have to buy her something to match... ;D

eds66bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Essex, Vermont
just loggged into his site and it says he is closed from the 29th to the 8th. does this mean he will extend the offer to the 8th or am i SOL??

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
eds66bronco said:
just loggged into his site and it says he is closed from the 29th to the 8th. does this mean he will extend the offer to the 8th or am i SOL??

I can't speak for Mike, but I bet he'll work with you. Give him a call on the 9th.

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ROKDWLR said:
OK. I reread the info. It says free slingers. I missed that. Sorry for the stupid question. :-[ But if that's the funniest thing you've seen in a long time you need to get out more. %)

I am sorry for sounding so cross. Knowing what a slinger is as a small very inexpensive part, I thought you were sarcastically being cheap. My best friend is the cheapest guy in AZ. I always give him crap for it. I really thought you were being funny and it personally was very much so to me.

Do I need to get out more, yes I do. I meant no offense. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Jeff in AZ

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
airman said:
I am sorry for sounding so cross. Knowing what a slinger is as a small very inexpensive part, I thought you were sarcastically being cheap. My best friend is the cheapest guy in AZ. I always give him crap for it. I really thought you were being funny and it personally was very much so to me.

Do I need to get out more, yes I do. I meant no offense. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Jeff in AZ

Jeff,

No problem at all. I posted that question at 6am and clearly was not awake yet. And it was absolutely a dumb question. ;D I am a sarcastic person but unfortunately this was not an attemt at it. :-[ Sorry for being a smarta$$ in my response.

Craig