• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Protofab Rock Solid Mass Buy-Ends May 4th at Noon.

71 BRNCO

I finally got a few large projects complete at work so now I have time to head the mass buy. Please note the Mass buy is only for the Rocksolid line of bumpers both front and rear.

Rocksolid Front (No Hoops, as pictured below) Retail $486.00 Mass Buy $438
Rocksolid Rear (No Rack) Retail $320.00 Mass Buy $288.00
Rocksolid Rear with Tire Rack (Pass Side) Retail $570.00 Mass Buy $513.00
Rocksolid Rear with Tire Rack-2" Body Lift Retail $642.00 Mass Buy $578.00

*you can add the Jerry can mounts for an additional $250 to the rear version with tire rack.

There is no Driver's side mount in production unfortanetly and Keith has no plans to build one anytime soon. Body lift is only available in 2" Version. Also there is no cooler mount yet. Protofab is designing a version that will be adaptable to the bumper down the road. No other bumpers at this time requested by Keith at Protofab.

How to order:
Email me at kylevaughn@cbpbenefits.com with your screenname, full name, and full address and which exact bumper you want. I will formulate a list. Once the buy is over I will call Protofab and get the shipping quote for everyone at one time and email you back with the total due, then a check or money order will be sent to me so that I can place one order. The bumpers will obviously be drop shipped directly from Protofab to your home so I have no control with the shipping. The mass buy is going to be open until Until Wednesday May 4th at noon. We need 10 orders to get this pricing. Thanks and pictures to follow.

Kyle

Last edited:
OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Pictures of protofab bumpers

Attachments

• Eb Plate Bumper #4.jpg
    Eb Plate Bumper #4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Eb Plate Bumper #1.jpg
    Eb Plate Bumper #1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Eb Plate Bumper #3.jpg
    Eb Plate Bumper #3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 312
OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Visit protofab4x4.com for more pictures and pictures of the front bumper since it won't let me paste them on here

72bronco

Bronco Guru
No prerunner style front bumpers? Since I already have a protofab classic rear bumper I want my front bumper to match. I guess I'm out then. :'(

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

No prerunner on this mass buy. This one is for Rocksolid plate bumpers only. These things are awesome looking and stout. We will try to organize a prerunner mass buy some day down the road

BRussell

Loc.
Winston Salem
I have a DUFF rear reciever on my Bronco. Can I get the rock solid bumper and still keep my DUFF hitch on? I have 5.5 suspension and no body lift. I am interested in the front and rear bumper. Please post a picture of the front bumper.

Thanks, Brad

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

http://www.protofab4x4.com/prod0310.htm

My computer will not let me upload the front pictures so here is the link directly to the protofab website.

I am set up with paypal but not to take credit cards but will look into it today to see how much it will cost me.
Thanks

baby_blue

Loc.
Laramie, WY
71 BRNCO said:
http://www.protofab4x4.com/prod0310.htm

My computer will not let me upload the front pictures so here is the link directly to the protofab website.

I am set up with paypal but not to take credit cards but will look into it today to see how much it will cost me.
Thanks
The pictures are bitmap. This site will not let you post a picture in bitmap. If someone has a picture of the front in another format can they please post?

Jerry

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Front Bumper ;D

Attachments

• ebfrntpwb01.jpg
    ebfrntpwb01.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 135
OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Thanks for clearing up the pictures issue. I am as you can tell not much of a computer guy. Thanks Mr. Joe for the picture of the front. I believe that Keith did not want to do the front with the hoop originally, but we have two people interested so I am going to ask him again to entertain the idea. Unfortanetly, I am just trying to do as he asks since he is giving up a nice 10% off. I will call him again today and try to get an answer. We still need a few more people to jump on board. Thanks to everyone showing interest.
Kyle

behemoth

Bronco Guru
I am still interested, in both the front and the rear. I just really wanted the drivers side spare. So I am back to thinking it through some more.

Bill

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Behemoth-
At least jump on for the front. Just so you know..direct from Keith at Protofab they are extremely busy and he said they want to build the drivers side some day but they have no planned time frame at all. If they find free time he will build it but other then that it could be awhile. Just let me know if you want to be on the list or not.

myscott22

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR.
I want a front if it is a winch bumper like the picture. Would like to see what a hoop is, if it is a pipe bent to help protect the front I would also like that but it wouldn't kill the deal. Will watch this post for update on the hoop.
I also want rear with left side tire carrier but will wait for that one.

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
I'm still planning on getting in on a rear but I've got to figure out the finances since credit card seems to be out of the question now :(

Moaiz

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
So this mass buy that people were posting about for 3 weeks, with 29 people participating in the poll, only stays open for 5 days...Even the tuffy buy stayed open almost two weeks.

I think this one should win some award for "shortest mass buy ever"

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

The date is not correct. I didn't mean for it to have an end date that early. This is indeed open past Monday.I have not decided an end day.