• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Protofab Rock Solid Mass Buy-Ends May 4th at Noon.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I'm not interested until they do a driverside tire carrier..or I find one better. Best of luck to you guys getting it.

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

I think with orange crush and if a guy from HI jumps on we are at 10. We need to more order to make sure and its a go!!!!

Keith said that he wanted to build a driverside but that it was not going to be anytime soon because business is just to busy for them right now.

Keep the order coming I am leaving this open into next week and then we will finalize all orders. Tomorow,tuesday, I will post a list of who I have so far and what configuration they want, just to make sure we have everyone listed correctly. Thanks guys

svens70

Loc.
Oregon, IL
When's your cut off date for a decision? I'm interested in the front bumper, but need to double check the fundage.

Thanks,
Sven

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Lets have it run till next Friday so if someone is waiting for a paycheck then they don't miss out. Does that sound good to everyone?

77BroncoWag

Bronco Guru
anyone have a pic with the front hoop? Or is the mass buy only for front without the hoop?

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Kyle,

I got a return message that your PM mailbox was full so I emailed you my info. Let me know if you have what you need.

Thanks,
O.C.

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Bob. I gotta on the list pal.

Front bumper is the Rocksolid winch bumper only with No hoop as requested by Keith at Protofab.

77BroncoWag

Bronco Guru
71 BRNCO said:
Bob. I gotta on the list pal.

Front bumper is the Rocksolid winch bumper only with No hoop as requested by Keith at Protofab.

I'm out for sure then

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Sorry for no hoop. I would like to have them available but its Keith's company and his call.

Mr. Joe-
As of today we have enough and its a go!!! As long as everyone that emailed me stays in we are good to go. If we fall short by one I will jump in and purchase another to make it a go for everyone!

I have a crazy day here at work today so I will be checking in a somepoint this afternoon with a list of the people so far to make sure I have not missed out on anyone. We could use 2-3 more people though.

I am going to let this officially run until Wednesday May 4th @5:00pm. that way I have two days to work out all the shipping quotes with Keith so that everyone can send money by Friday the 6th.

Thank you to everyone on board

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Here is the list thus far. If you are not on the list but emailed me please let me know and email me NOT pm. kylevaughn@cbpbenefits.com

1)FIREBRONC-
Rocksolid Rear bumper with NO tire rack, 2" Body Lift version

2)BigDave
Rocksolid front winch bumper
Rocksolid Rear bumperw with Tire Rack-NO BL

3)Mr Joe
Rocksolid front winch bumper- 2" Body lift version
Rocksolid Rear bumper with Tire Rack-2" Body Lift Version

4)Ricardo Morales (need Classicbronco screen name please***)
Rocksolid rear bumper with tire rack- 2" Body Lift Version

5) SnwMnkys
Rocksolid rear bumper-2" Bodylift version with additionall jerrycan mount

6)Svens70
Rocksolid front winch bumper-2" Bodylift version

7) Bob Brennan- Orangecrush
Rocksolid rear bumper with tire rack.NO Bodylift

8)PeteEB70
Rocksolid front bumper-NO BODYLIFT
Rocksolid Rear bumper with tire rack-NO Bodylift

this is the list thus far anyone not on this list that wants to be needs to email me. Thanks guys
kyle

broncoformudv

Loc.
Fort Richardson, AK
bumper prices?

I sent you an eail asking for prices on a rear bumper. Haven't heard back and its getting close to the deadline. Kinda need to know the price so I can talk to my wife about this, she runs the finances.

I want the rear bumper for a 2 inch body lift without a tire rack.

Thanks,

Robert Wood

broncoformudv@yahoo.com

BigDave

Loc.
Arlington, Tx
Info from first post.

Rocksolid Front (No Hoops, as pictured below) Retail $486.00 Mass Buy $438
Rocksolid Rear (No Rack) Retail $320.00 Mass Buy $288.00
Rocksolid Rear with Tire Rack (Pass Side) Retail $570.00 Mass Buy $513.00
Rocksolid Rear with Tire Rack-2" Body Lift Retail $642.00 Mass Buy $578.00

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Please not that I forgot to post the price of the rear bumper without rack but with a body lift is $353. That is giving 10% off the body lift charge

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

This mass buy is officially closed. Tomorrow morning I will post my final list and I need everyone to confirm that it is correct. Additionally if someone is missing then I need to know ASAP. I will be calling Keith to get the shipping rates for each person. Please be patient as that will require us to figure out of 15 different combos/weights/shipping charges. I will email each and every person with the total and instructions as soon as I can. Thank you to everoyone who jumped on board and I will do everything I can to complete the paperwork quickly!!!!! The rest will be on Keith and his crew to bust a$$ to get the bumpers built and shipped quickly
Kyle

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Okay Folks. Here is the final list for the Protofab Rocksolid Mass Buy. Please verify your order to insure it is correct. Email me with any corrections please. Shipping quotes will be generated today and tomorrow. Not in order of who requested first. But they will be given to Keith in the order of first to last.

1) Firebrocno-Brian
Rocksolid Rear Bumper with NO Tire Rack and 2" Body Lift
2) BigDave-Dave
Rocksolid Front Bumper and Rocksolid Rear Bumper with Tire Rack
3) Mr. Joe-Joe
Rocksolid Front Bumper WITH 2" Body Lift and Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack WITH 2" Body Lift
4) Rick M. (need screen name)
Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack WITH 2" Body Lift
5) SnwMnkys-Alma
Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack WITH 2" Body Lift WITH Jerry Can attachment
6) Svens70-Sven
Rocksolid Front Bumepr WITH 2" Body Lift
7) Orangecrush?-Bob B.
Rocksolid Rear Bumper with Tire Rack
8) PeteEB70-Michael
Rocksolid Front BUmper and Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack
9) moaiz-Isaiah
Rocksolid Front Bumper and Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack
10) myscott22-Scott
Rocksolid Front Bumper and Rocksolid Rear Bumper NO Rack
11) coachbarnes-Scott
Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack
12) Behemoth-Bill
13) broncoformudv-Rob/Kim
Rocksolid Rear Bumper NO Rack WITH 2" Body Lift
14) 97XEB-James
Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack WITH Jerry Can Attachment WITH 2" Body Lift.

Possibly Joel in HI-find out soon.

This is the entire list which is now closed. Please email me to say yes it is the correct order- DO NOT PM OR post here to say yes. EMAIL Me

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
71 BRNCO said:
Okay Folks. Here is the final list for the Protofab Rocksolid Mass Buy. Please verify your order to insure it is correct. Email me with any corrections please. Shipping quotes will be generated today and tomorrow. Not in order of who requested first. But they will be given to Keith in the order of first to last.

1) Firebrocno-Brian
Rocksolid Rear Bumper with NO Tire Rack and 2" Body Lift
2) BigDave-Dave
Rocksolid Front Bumper and Rocksolid Rear Bumper with Tire Rack
3) Mr. Joe-Joe
Rocksolid Front Bumper WITH 2" Body Lift and Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack WITH 2" Body Lift
4) Rick M. (need screen name)
Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack WITH 2" Body Lift
5) SnwMnkys-Alma
Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack WITH 2" Body Lift WITH Jerry Can attachment
6) Svens70-Sven
Rocksolid Front Bumepr WITH 2" Body Lift
7) Orangecrush?-Bob B.
Rocksolid Rear Bumper with Tire Rack
8) PeteEB70-Michael
Rocksolid Front BUmper and Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack
9) moaiz-Isaiah
Rocksolid Front Bumper and Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack
10) myscott22-Scott
Rocksolid Front Bumper and Rocksolid Rear Bumper NO Rack
11) coachbarnes-Scott
12) Behemoth-Bill
13) broncoformudv-Rob/Kim
Rocksolid Rear Bumper NO Rack WITH 2" Body Lift
14) 97XEB-James
Rocksolid Rear Bumper WITH Tire Rack WITH Jerry Can Attachment WITH 2" Body Lift.

Possibly Joel in HI-find out soon.

This is the entire list which is now closed. Please email me to say yes it is the correct order- DO NOT PM OR post here to say yes. EMAIL Me

Shipping to Hawaii is going to make or break this deal. I hope its not more than 25% of purchase price.

Joel