• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Protofab Rock Solid Mass Buy-Ends May 4th at Noon.

97XEB

YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!! Bumper, tire & can carrier were sittin in front of the garage when I got home last night! Didn't get home till late and was dog tired so I didn't do anything but move em into the garage. These are AWESOME, STOUT pieces of equipment! Not sure how far I'll get in terms of prepping, painting and mounting this weekend, but I'll be sure to take a closer look, and hopefully some pics!

Thanks again and hopefully pics to follow.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Moaiz said:
Was the front supposed to be drilled with mounting holes? Mine is smooth where it goes into the frame rails.

no they never put holes in their bumpers you have to mark and drill.