• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - STC Soft Top Mass Buy (March 5-May 5) Huge Savings!

btk

My order was in around 7 last night, just wondering if I fell into the 15 that will be going out around the 15th?
btk

btk

Yes?...No?...Any info you can give me is appreciated.
btk

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

Yes, you're in on the stocking order. Still waiting for them...

6 out of the 15 black denim with dark tint tops I ordered are gone. Please place your order as soon as you can if you haven't already.

Thanks!

btk

Thanks for the reply. I will be anxiously waiting....
btk

lukedog99

Loc.
Castle Rock
Chris Darnell is a quality guy

Hey Chris,

I just wanted to let you and all the members know that I appreciate the assistance with my banking issue. You're a quality guy and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Regards,
Kirk

ebronco66

Loc.
Moody, AL
Will the bikini top work with the windshield wiper cover attached? From the picture it looks as though it would have to be raised.

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

bikini top

The Bikini top kit comes with allt he hardware needed such as windsheild riser.

Thanks!

I ordered 15 black denim tops for this mass buy and only 6 have been spoken for so far. Please order as soon as you can. The tops should be in within 10 days or so.

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

Bikini Top

STC doesn't make a family top, I wish they did.

Thanks for all the orders guys, keep them coming. Plenty of tops still available.

70bronco

Loc.
Kingsburg, CA
Has the stocking order arrived? Any idea on when the tops will start to ship? I know patience is a virtue, but... :p Iv'e been topless for too long!

Thanks!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

It's been about 6 weeks since I ordered them. I called STC Thursday and they are still waiting on an order of aluminum to show up but he said they're all complete except for that. As soon as they get it, tyhey're going to rush them to us so they should ship out to us this coming week. The ones that are spoken for will be shipped out within 24 hours after they arrive here. I'll make a post when they ship.

I still have 4 black denim tops with dark tint available on the stocking order.

Thanks!

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Chris,

Do you still have a stock of black denim with dark tent zip out?
This question may have been covered before but here it goes. The Bikini top is it denim as well?

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

Yes, I still have 3 of the black denim with dark tint zip out windows available. You have your choice on the boots, most people get the same color and material as the tops. All boots are built to order.

Thanks!

btk

Since the tops are running a litle late, is there a reason why they can't be drop shipped from STC? Are they not willing to do that? Just curious, because that could eliminate a step and a little time.
btk

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

tops

No, that isn't a possiblity in this situation. The price I offered for the mass buy is based on us shipping them, they charge too much in shipping to drop ship them. It won't be much longer. I will make sure they ship within 24 hours from the time they arrive here.

There are still 2 black denim tops with dark tint available to the first two orders placed.

Thanks!