• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - STC Soft Top Mass Buy (March 5-May 5) Huge Savings!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

Orders!

Moaiz said:
i'll take one of those

There is only one of the black Denim tops with dark tint left. When it is gone, all other orders will simply be drop shipped directly from STC after beng built.

Place your order online using the links posted in the very first post of this thread.

Thanks!

70bronco

Loc.
Kingsburg, CA
Chris,

Any more info on shippng dates? I know this is out of your control, but the thought of driving from CA to OR next week with only a bikini top is not a pleasent one. :(

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

The black denim tops were ordered on 2/2 so they should have been in a month ago but the aluminum mills that make the windsheild wiper risers and bows are runnign behind and STC cannot finish the tops without them. Other than those peices, the tops are ready to ship. I'll keep on them to get them out but they have to get the parts first.

One black denim top w/dark tint still available. All orders after that will be drop shipped from STC.

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I think I bought the last one!!!!

Chris,

I don't need the mounting bracket and hardware for the bikini top right. And the bikini top is denim? I am curious before I order it as well....

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

RKM said:
I think I bought the last one!!!!

Chris,

I don't need the mounting bracket and hardware for the bikini top right. And the bikini top is denim? I am curious before I order it as well....

No, you will already have the hardware witht he soft top so you won't need that for the bikini top. Yes, the bikini tops are made from the same material, be sure to enter the color and color dcode for your tops in the comments section of the order form.
Yes, you got the last one on the stocking order, all other orders from now through May 5th when the mass buy ends will be built to order and drop shipped from the manufacture. Build time is only 3-4 weeks.\

Mass buy ends May 5th, just over a month left to get your tops orders for summer!

Thanks!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

DogDiesel said:
Ordered mine March 6th, should have received it by now.
Is there a problem?
Wayne

STC ran out of aluminum bows and windshield risers and their supplier has been slow in filling their order. As soon as they're ready, they will be shipped. As soon as theose peices come in, the tops will be ready to ship. This is out of my control, I ordered them on 2/2 so they would be in before the mass buy started but they ran into a supply shortage. It shouldn't be much longer.

Thanks!
**Edit** I just got an email from STC and the Aluminim will be in this week so that is good news!

Glasswalker1999

you would think a big supplier like stc would have back ups incase something like that would happen. cant wait for top with weather in Pa prob wont get to run roofless too often

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

They do have a backup supplier for their aluminum but they both use the same aluminum mill so it defeats the purpose. The tops will be done soon as the aluminum should be in sometime near the end of the week.

Thanks for all the orders, keep them coming. Mass buy ends May 5th!

Moaiz

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
...Hey Bronco, Bronco Italiano...
I completed my denim/tint order about ten minutes before his "one top left" post above. He will probably tell us whats what when they all ship out.

{edit}excellent{/edit}

Last edited:
OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

I sent him a PM several days ago answering his question. Yes, both of you made the first 15. They will ship as soon as they are available.

Thanks!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

The aluminum has shipped and is in route to STC so the tops should ship to us on Friday or Monday at the latest. The same day they get here, we WILL ship all of them via Fedex to you.

Please continue to be patient, it won't be much longer. There is just nothing I can do about it since the manufacture didn't have the aluminum to finish the tops but it will be there wednesday 4/12 and ready for them to finish up. Please understand that this delay was out of our control. These tops were ordered on 2/2 so they should have been here around March 1st.

I will make a post letting everyone know when they arrive.

Thanks!

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
just ordered my black demin bikini w/ hardware. Thanks for the great deal. Ship when ready.

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

We're still waiting on the manufacture to get their aluminum rails in. All the aluminum parts for these tops have been coming in steadily, all that is left is the aluminum rails and they will be ready to ship. Please understand this delay is out of our control. I ordered the tops on 2/2 so we would have them before the mass buy started but the manufacture ran into problems with the aluminum mills and have had trouble getting the parts made on time.

I will make a post here as soon as the tops are shipped. I appologize for the delay and will do everything I can to speed the process up once they're available.