• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - StonCrusher Mass Buy is on! - Ends Feb 28

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I'm interested. I dunno if it'll fit into the mess I've created in the front end. PM me if you have time to help me figure this out 'cause I too am very interested. Updating the steering is pretty much the last thing I need to do to make this rig complete for the next 30years...

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
HotWheels said:
I'm interested. I dunno if it'll fit into the mess I've created in the front end. PM me if you have time to help me figure this out 'cause I too am very interested. Updating the steering is pretty much the last thing I need to do to make this rig complete for the next 30years...

Email Anthony thumpingterry@wmconnect.com
He may need you to supply him with some measurements depending on what you have changed however I am sure he can fix you up.

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
Put me in for a SC set.
I have a D44 with the Chevy discs, 3.5" lift, Drop pitman arm, Stock PS box, and drop track bar bracket with 35" tires.
What's the deal with drilling out the knuckles and pitman arm? Also, I have a spare straight pitman arm, would going 'knuckle over' be a significant upgrade? And Why?

Thanks for setting this up.
-steve-

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Can I get in and pay now, but defer shipment for 11 months until I get back from Iraq?

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Steve, you have to drill out the taper in the knuckles and pitman arm so that the ¾ grade 8 bolts will go all the way through. The main reason to going “over the knuckle” is to get the main link out of harms way and yes going back to the straight pitman arm would be perfect for this. I guess the significant of going over apposed to under would all depend on how much trail use your rig sees.

MP, Thank you for your service to our Country. You make us proud! Emil Anthony and see if he will give you a rain check since you will be in Iraq. I am sure he can work something out with you OR there are plenty of members here who will take deliver for you plus try it out for 11 months until you return. ;) Let me know if you want to be added to the list.

Confirmed StoneCrusher and Track Bar list

1). 77TexasBronc = 1 SC setup
2). bills_69eb = 1 SC setup
3). JKrieg = 1 SC setup and 1 TB
4). BROKEN = 1 SC setup and 1 TB
5). hd03sporty = 1 SC setup
6). Tgure = 1 Fullwidth SC setup and 1 TB
7). CDOG = 1 SC setup
8). Marridguy1 = 1 Fullwidth SC setup and 1 TB
9). krunchytaco = 1 SC setup and 1 TB
10). NYBronco = 1 SC Setup
11). Jimmyjames = 1 SC setup
12). Dalt72 = 1 Sc setup and 1 TB
13). Admin (DA-MAN) = 1 SC setup
14). Supermottl = 1 SC setup

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
MP, send me an e-mail at thumpingterry@wmconnect.com I'll be more than glad to work something out for you. I have a young brother in the Air Force and I would hope any supplier would work with him if needed. And yes, thank you for your service. You have our full support here at home. God bless, and God speed home.

Anthony Terry.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
supermottl, we have received the e-mail and payment from PayPal. Your system will be going to the powder coating Monday.

Thanks, Anthony.

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Anthony, the big brown truck dropped off my new steering links late yesterday. ;D The setup looks Awesome and I can’t wait to get it installed. I am very pleased with what I see, even the packaging is top notch.

Thanks again for the Mass buy and I look forward to seeing more great products from you in the future ;)

Last edited:

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Got my full width Stone Crusher setup today. Thanks Anthony and 77texasbronc for setting this up. ;D

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Tqure, Thanks bunches for the thanks ;) Darn kewl setup for sure. I didnt order the track bar like a dip wade and now I am kicking myself. No worries though, still got a few more days on the buy so I am going back in for the T-bar. Enjoy Pardner!, glad your as happy as I am..... ;D

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
I would just like to again say "thank you" to all of you for the great comments and support you have shown us. Hopefully some day I will have a shop that can support a complete line of Bronco products. One step at a time I suppose.
On a side note, could you guys post some pics of your steering installed? I would love to put them on the web site.

Again, thank you.
Anthony Terry.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Well I E-mailed now I just hope he can figure out all those measurements. Anyone Got measurements for a 76-77 with a 2.5 lift?

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
NYLES said:
Well I E-mailed now I just hope he can figure out all those measurements. Anyone Got measurements for a 76-77 with a 2.5 lift?

If your 76-77 has the factory disks and factory steering gear box then Anthony already has the measurements.

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
Do you have pics of this so I can see what all comes with it? I also need prices. Thanks Tim

never mind I did not look close. I sent you a email. Tim

Last edited:
OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
elkarcher said:
Do you have pics of this so I can see what all comes with it? I also need prices. Thanks Tim

Heres the link to Anthony's site
http://www.stonecrusher.classicbroncos.com

AND HERES THE PRICE " unless its for Full width"
StoneCrusher is $240.00
Track bar is $105.00 “if you purchase the StoneCrusher”

Email Anthony with your setup and shipping address and he will reply with your total or ask for more info if needed.
thumpingterry@wmconnect.com

msp

Loc.
Helotes
stonecrusher steering

Hi guys, can I still get in on the Mass Buy or is it too late? I have a few questions about what is needed.