• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Tuffy mass buy is officially on! - Ends April 8

SnapB75

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
thegreatjustino said:
We will need to hit $2700 worth of orders to get the discount pricing.

OK, Here is my question. What happens if we do not meet the $2700? Do we get our money back or do we have to pay full price for the item's we ordered?

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
You will get your money back. However, the odds of not hitting the $2700 is pretty slim. With the confirmed orders I have received so far we're already about 1/3 of the way there after two days.

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Just sent you my info. Sorry for the delay, mom's cancer and business travel have had to come first...gotta take care of what allows toys ;D

Thanks for all your work.
BWild

broncomanbrad

Loc.
Roseau, MN
What happens if my cheque doesn't make it to the guy by April 8th? Will you still count me in? I'm not sure if it'l get to you guys in time since I will be sending it from Canada. Also is it possible to get a tracking number? It's not absolutely needed, it would just help me because I need to drive 30 minutes to the place where its sent. Thanks.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
If I get in on this, I'd want a stereo console for the Bronco, a glovebox and stereo/speaker console for my Jeep TJ ALL KEYED THE SAME! Is this possible?

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Justin, I emailed you back on the console, had question on mounting kit. Also, let me know what the glove box costs...time is running short man!

Opiate82

Just picked up a 75 Bronco last week and was just starting to look into some Tuffy stuff for it when this popped up, how perfect. Going to pick up a center console, glove box and a couple of speaker boxes as well. ;D

D ROCK

Justino just e-mailed you again. I know time is getting close but need some info.

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
D ROCK said:
Justino just e-mailed you again. I know time is getting close but need some info.

I emailed him twice, and then PM'd him yesterday because he was on the Off Topic Lounge ?:? No response?
Can we still order? I still have questions too! Yikes ?:?