• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Couple of quick Wiring Questions

bteutsch

Okay so I am finally about to get my Bronco back together, like many others this project has spanned many years, but over the last two I have made the most progress. Any way, I have a 1971 and 1/2 U15 Bronco, I call it that because it came with a Dana 44 and I have been told that 1971 models mostly came with Dana 30's so I figured that they changed mid year. I am reassembling the dash and plugging back in the wiring harness. It is the factory harness, Most things seem to fall into place naturally, I just had a question on a few things. I think I got it all back right and I just neet some reassurance before I hook the battery back up. First the cigar lighter, Does the blue/White wire go on this? Second does that Black/Green wire go to the back of the ingnition Switch? and last, There was a Purple single wire with a single spade connector, does it also go to the ignition switch, thats how I have them all connected right now. Thanks for any help you guys can give!!!! After getting this close I don't want to fry anything!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1239510766168.26989.1781273909&type=3

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
First the cigar lighter, Does the blue/White wire go on this? Second does that Black/Green wire go to the back of the ingnition Switch? and last, There was a Purple single wire with a single spade connector, does it also go to the ignition switch, thats how I have them all connected right now.

Those assumptions are all correct.