• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Covet thy neighbor's Bronco?

MattM

Loc.
Missoula, MT
1. BFG Bronco
2. Black EB in Tom's catalog (silver roll bar and gray seats)

Attachments

• Early-Ford-Bronco-Poster-No-reserve(1).jpg
    Early-Ford-Bronco-Poster-No-reserve(1).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 33

uncut

no question, hands down, mcqueen's rig on nickstrix.com. in fact, for sale for 30 something. check out the a/c and sunvisors- nick is so trick. :)

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Mountainguy's...... That way I could explain why it spends more time at my place than his...

I would say Wayne Static's.....

Tuck

I'd take anything that's driveable. I've been waiting for years, & no money, no time, & no end in sight...wanted to quit sooooo many times...

Last edited:

ShortBus

Beside the one I have, I'd like to build an EB that mimics what my Jeep is:

Solid Black, low range, auto OD, 4whl discs, new efficient injected motor, daily driver/offroader, 4" lift, A/C, rustproofed, waterproofed, sound proofed, beefy bumpers, new from the ground up. That's my pipe dream anyway. Probably would end up looking a lot like Ted's without trying.

I feel the same way. Quiet, comfortable and capable. I'm trying to "comfort-up" my 71' to match my Hummer.

kntr

Bronco Guru
Mine if I could just afford to paint and Rhino Line it.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
DANG! NGA...I did hear S. David's rig was for sale. Nice purchase. I just returned from N. Georgia visiting family. A beautiful place to cruise in that rig--although it seems two wheeled rockets rule up there.