• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Neighbor, but...

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Take him wheeling out in NM and I bet he'll be hooked...wish I would have taken advantage of living in the SW wheeling when I was in LA. Beautiful part of the country.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
There are two bronco-shaped garage shelves in my neighborhood. Nice owners but life has gotten in the way of their Bronco hobbies. One guy has his family style roll cage sitting in the driveway blocked in by his daily driver car. I walk my dog past there all the time, always wondered if it was a Bronco cage until one day the garage was open. Stopped and talked to him - he has the right ideas... EFI 302 on a stand, etc. Been there for the twelve years I've lived here!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
There are two bronco-shaped garage shelves in my neighborhood. Nice owners but life has gotten in the way of their Bronco hobbies. One guy has his family style roll cage sitting in the driveway blocked in by his daily driver car. I walk my dog past there all the time, always wondered if it was a Bronco cage until one day the garage was open. Stopped and talked to him - he has the right ideas... EFI 302 on a stand, etc. Been there for the twelve years I've lived here!

Either you love what it is and the history, and have the dedication, interest, time and money or you don't. I have a neighbor that had a '56 Corvette with all matching #'s that he wanted to restore and dreamed of his daughter driving it to school. It was always something he would talk about for years... that was 25 years ago. The project never happened and he just recently sold it. His daughter has 4 kids and has long since moved out. Kind of a bummer he never realozed that dream, similar to this guy. Makes me feel good that im able to see some of my hopes and dreams happen, but feel sorry for those who never make it happen at the same time

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Ed and I need to show up to help you get yours running and have a parade;D;D Course, I need a little help getting to your place%)

Jim W.

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Ed and I need to show up to help you get yours running and have a parade;D;D Course, I need a little help getting to your place%)

Jim W.

Yeah, you all need to show up and help me get this thing running. I think I'm there though. Just need to find time to cut the throttle cable to the correct length and install it. Easy...if I had the time. Tired of seeing it sit there and want to drive it. :)

Maybe that's the key. Get a bunch of rigs to just pull up in front of his house and sit there. He'll get the message!