• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crab Cages in stock DOM/HREW

HigginsHorse

How much for a family cage with the dash bar and seatbelt anchors and front seat mounts shipped to 27614? Would you give DOM vs HREW prices?
HigginsHorse

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Fully Tig welded shipped to the nearest SAIA terminal located at:
7508 Precision Drive
Raleigh, Nc 27613

Basic cage with seat kit $1025. Seat belt anchors will depend on application.
Shipping $350 (highest I've seen it)
Add $100 for DOM
Let me know if you have any more questions...........Thanks......Crab

HigginsHorse

Wow! $350 for shipping. Are there any other carriers you ship by that might be less expensive?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can you post pix of the family cage? Prices to 39520? Do you have any options that would alow use of factory 1/2 cab and full hard or soft tops?

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Wow! $350 for shipping. Are there any other carriers you ship by that might be less expensive?

Looking into another shipper, but so far no better deals.
cage with seat kit weighs about 225lbs and measures 46X94x48 if anyone has a chance to look up shipping costs or know of a better company then SAIA.

hudson's74

Loc.
Port Gibson, Ms.
Rob give me a call James just got his learners permit so we have to get a cage in the bronco. Thanks Powel P.S. There might be a ham in it for you!!!!!

BALCH-Autoworx

How's the new shop coming? Any guess as to when the next batch of Pre-runners will be available?

Thanks,
Gabe

Benzo

Loc.
SF Bay Area
Rob/Nathan, can I please get the parts needed to complete my cage? It's been two years to the day since i ordered it and I am still waiting........

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
where are you with frame tie-ins?

Hey Brian,
We are adding a new fabricator the first of the year. He will be working on cages, frame tie ins, shock hoops, ect. for the new year. We could never get ahead to work on anything other then cages, so hopefully we'll have a few new products, including frame tie in's, bu sring.
Later.......Crab

Benzo

Loc.
SF Bay Area
Rob, I tried to make this private, but your inbox is still not accepting PMs and your email no longer works.

Hi Rob,

I am still waiting for the 6"x6" tire carrie hold down plate that goes to the floor as well as the tire hold down kit itself. I designed my bronco to use an internal tire carrier for better weight balance. I have not received these items and this is why it has been an issue.

Nathan has always said he will take care of this, but as you can see here, I am still waiting. I have sent many unanswered emails and PMs to both you and Nathan. Now your email address I had no longer works.

I have not sent any money for the tire hold down kit since I have had no confirmation from Nathan on ordering it and he said it would not be inlcuded in the cage cost. We did agree on that and it is pretty trivial for a 6x6" plate which was part of the cage purchase, but I still can't finish my cage without these parts. He is good to talk with and I have been told each time this will be taken care of. It's now over two years and I am just plain frustrated. You have a great product and it speaks for itself, but two years and I am still waiting?

I really like my cage, but feel that this should not have taken this long and I am surprised that I am still fighting to get these parts.

Ben

408mako

Prerunner Cage

I would like to purchase a Prerunner Cage! How do I go about doing it?

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
FWIW I talked to Nate last Friday and he said they suspended production indefinitely until they could find someone to take over production for them. They made a great product and I hope they come back soon. He told me they had no time frame to return.
Dennis