• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crawln68 is Da Man!

mountainlivin

Loc.
colorado springs
Just opened up my bronco Driver. Looks as though our very own Crawln68's sweet bronco is finally getting the recognition it deserves. Congratulations! That is one of the best looking, most bad ass built broncos I have ever seen. Your attention to detail really makes a difference.

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
I agree, having seen this rig up close at Victorville last year, its ALL that !! and the fact the Crawlin did ALL the work is amazing !!

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I agree. The more I read the article, the more I realized that his truck is exactly the direction one of mine is taking....just a lighter shade of blue.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Thanks you guys! You guys are too kind. I've done a few things sense I sent that in to BD magazine (about 6 months ago). I built my own tube doors. I added the angled bezels to my gauges. I installed the Gear Banger and built and installed my front Dana 60 axle. Here are some more recent pics. Thanks again for the complements!

Attachments

• 100_2970.jpg
    100_2970.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_3079.jpg
    100_3079.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 100_2879.jpg
    100_2879.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_2226.jpg
    100_2226.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 182

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Wow, that 60 in front really looks nice. More bullet proof beef. You got to love that. Yes, I too think your truck is very nice.

Bax

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
that is one sweet lookin rig. I like the color coordination of the diff cover and the coils. Why are the nuckles orange? I think they would match better blue. Anyway that thing is sweet.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
lookin real nice patrick! i took one of my customers for a ride in my bronco a long time ago, he didn't know what the 2 different shifters were for. he'd really freak out on yours!;D

I agree, having seen this rig up close at Victorville last year, its ALL that !! and the fact the Crawlin did ALL the work is amazing !!

your rig was beautiful also. i was really surprised when you sold it.

hammer

Bronco Guru
that is one sweet lookin rig. I like the color coordination of the diff cover and the coils. Why are the nuckles orange? I think they would match better blue. Anyway that thing is sweet.

Funny I just finished painting my knuckles black and then I saw that pic and thought, "geez I shoulda done a colour instead!"

I like the orange knuckles.

crawln68

Bronco Guru

Thanks! The knuckles are aftermarket Dedenbear Knuckles. (and they come orange) So I just left them orange. They are A LOT beefier and stronger than the stock D60 knuckles. Each of the Dedenbear knuckles weigh an additional 5 lbs. over the stock Ford knuckles. That's how much more steel is in each knuckle. The Ford D60 knuckle is notorious for breaking when you run high steer arms on them, so these aftermarket knuckles are the answer. Here are a couple pics that show how much bigger they are over the stock knuckle.

Attachments

• 100_2602.jpg
    100_2602.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_2603.jpg
    100_2603.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_2604.jpg
    100_2604.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 43

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
73stallion thanks for the compliment, unlike Patrick's rig my truck was alittle to show, plus with paying alot of $$ to get the work done didnt make any sense to beat it up wheelin !! current rig is a blast, wheelin it like crazy.
hey Patrick, if I ship mine out to Cali will you make it look like yours?

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Patrick, the tube doors look great! They seem to be about the right height so you can lean out and look. Of course the best mod was that exhaust ring right? %) Your bronco overall looks great! And blue and Orange is a good color combo, Go Denver!!;D

J.D.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
When you get bored and want to start over, let me know. ;D looks awesome!

JHD

Loc.
Colorado Springs
I am just starting the body work on mine and after seeing what you had to repair I have been givin new hope that I can do the sheat metal myself.

Thanks!

crawln68

Bronco Guru
hey Patrick, if I ship mine out to Cali will you make it look like yours?

Bring it on out anytime! We'll do some work to it and then hit the Rubicon! :p How's everything been working on it so far? ANything that you want to change or modify? (that's a silly question for any EB owner, huh?)

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
The time involved must have been ungodly!
That's a huge challenge juggling family, work, sleep, and total Bronco restomod.

Great results!