• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Curious if you are younger or older than your Bronco

mafconc

Younger or older

Got my 71 in 86 when I was 26. Sadly its a tub on frame since 02 when I welded in new hinge posts, kick panels and front pans, planning on a frame off soon, just been restoring parts the last few years.

jray

I was 15 years and two months old when mine was built.

OP
OP
B RON CO

B RON CO

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Statesville, NC
Here is the tally so far. Older like me 53. Younger 38 Same 7. For some reason I thought it would be the other way. Sometimes I think I'm getting a little too old for this. We got answers from near and far. Shout out to 399StrokerEb from Wasilla Alaska, and D.R.Y. from The Netherlands. Thank you all and keep posting if you didn't do it already

OP
OP
B RON CO

B RON CO

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Statesville, NC
Tally for if you are younger or older than your Bronco

Hi, so thanks to all who posted . So far the results are older like me 53. Younger 38. Same 7. I thought it would be the other way around. Sometimes I feel like I am getting a little too old for this. We got answers from near and far. Shout out to 399StrokerEB from Wasilla, Alaska, and D.R.Y. from The Netherlands. Thanks to all, Ron

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
thanks Ron, when I am too old to drive or otherwise enjoy my Bronco it will be the saddest day of my life!!

jlemie1

Loc.
Carencro, LA
I'm 11 and 8 yrs younger than my 2. I was just talking to the wife today about getting a '77 eventually which is the year I was born.