• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Custom built cage - unassembled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiner

Loc.
Mooresville, NC
***SOLD***

Here is a cage I mocked up in my bronco. It was removed and I wound up building a little different style.

It's made from 1.75" od - .095" id DOM.

Everything shown is included. All gussets and bars. The loops behind the seats were something I was going to tie together and use as harness mounts but I never got that far. Glove box opened in my bronco just fine, but I couldn't guarantee yours would.

This is a super nice, professionally bent and fit cage. I built it to fit under my hard top.

Has a little surface rust in some spots from sitting but nothing bad at all

Any questions or want more pics let me know,

Thanks

Attachments

• bronco top 2.jpg
    bronco top 2.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 984
  • Bronco cage.jpg
    Bronco cage.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 722
  • bronco cage 2.jpg
    bronco cage 2.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 641
  • bronco cage 3.jpg
    bronco cage 3.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 698
  • bronco cage 4.jpg
    bronco cage 4.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 656
  • bronco cage 5.jpg
    bronco cage 5.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:

Kdub

Loc.
Colorfull
^second that! If I was within 300 miles would be on the road. Very nice design and craftmanship.
KW

powers4680

cage

I'm not in the market right now for one but will be eventually are you planning on making and selling more. I think it look fantastic.

GWBronco

Can you send me some pictures of the rear? Below the body line, basically open the tailgate and take a couple pictures from the rear and side. Will PM my number.
Thanks,
Greg

ncsubronc

Blast from the past...that's my old Bronco! I would recognize that ginger paint where the hardtop sits anywhere. :cool: That cage is artwork...I don't even have a Bronco to put it in and I want it haha.

OP
OP
Shiner

Shiner

Loc.
Mooresville, NC
Blast from the past...that's my old Bronco! I would recognize that ginger paint where the hardtop sits anywhere. :cool: That cage is artwork...I don't even have a Bronco to put it in and I want it haha.

That's awesome! I bought it from over in Marion, NC around 2010-1 I think.

wepuckett

Thats over in my neck of the woods. Nice cage if we were not trying to buy a house so I can have a shop to work on the Bronco and was farther along with mine I would drive over and check it out. Feel free to check us out over at CB4x4.com we are having a meet and greet at the upcoming Auto Fair.

ncsubronc

That's awesome! I bought it from over in Marion, NC around 2010-1 I think.

Yep, that's me. My dad and brother loaded it up with you since I was living in DC at the time. I like what you've done with it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.