• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA Custom bumper set **New Pricing @ post 331**

Status
Not open for further replies.

73elwaybronco

Loc.
Oklahoma
Ok if I follow you correctly I would like a tire carrier once you make the changes you stated... How much to ship at 73034? You can PM... Thanks

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Re: Custom bumper set **Plate style pricing on post 285**

Will have pricing soon. Just like the bumbers, it will not include hardware. Just a list of suggestions. I bought stainless, but the steel over center clamps will work just as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

hewie73

Loc.
Morrice, MI
front plate bumper

Hi Steve, please send me a paypal address for the purchase of that front plate style bumper. Also if that does not include hardware to bolt together the ends, please let me know what i need. or what you recommend.

thanks Chad

rguest3

Bronco Guru
76MaBronco - could not PM you. Box is full.

Need pricing with shipping for Front and Rear Bumpers to FL zip 34240.

Thank you

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Re: Custom bumper set **Plate style pricing on post 285**

Here's the custom one-off that I really like. Built to a customers specifications using the same design. Minor changes, but a huge impact...shaved just under 40 pounds off the HD winch set!! Weights 64 pounds, which makes it qualify for UPS shipping in one piece. Its missing the hitch, but I added for the weight. Formed non-winch, non-removable wings. Went together like a dream. This was two nights. About 5 hours welding time (which included taking pictures at every step). Pricing to come shortly as it was a one-off, so I don't have it yet.

You'll notice the bar in the PIAA lines up with the form line for a continuous look to the line...Im really happy with these...

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376610491499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376610491499.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 185
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376610540596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376610540596.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 186
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376610620620.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376610620620.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 179

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
fabulous! hope that big ugly mitt don't come wit it! ;D

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
New Pricing...

Before we get into that, there are some definitions as to who is what...

HD = Heavy Duty. Made from 3/16" steel. The center sections where the hitches and winches are mounted is all 3/8". They weight about 90-100 pounds.

LD = Light Duty. Made from 1/8" steel. The center sections where the hitches and winches are mounted is all 3/8". They weight about 65-75 pounds.

Formed = Most critical bends are pre-bent when they arrive to you. Very accurate and go together very quickly. Requires welding, but not a lot of visual welds. That doesn't mean that strength isn't important, just that your welds wont' be seen easily. Choose this option for a consistent edge on the corners unless you're very good at blending corners with a grinder/flapdisc.

Plate = No pre-bent parts. All parts are flat when they arrive to you. There are a lot more individual parts with this style. Care must be taken on assembly not to weld something at a wrong angle. These will take at least double, if not triple the time to assemble as the formed version. This option is good if you have time, patience, magnets, squares and clamps. Could be done in a day, but expect several days.

Winch Bumper = A bumper that has a 3/8" horizontal plate the width of the outside of the frame for installation of the winch of your choice (up to 10,000 pounds). The winch plate surface will be undrilled. Mounting holes are the responsibility of the assembler. I recommend grade 8 hardware for mounting a winch.

Winged (W) = Bumpers that have the outer sections removable by bolting them on. This option might be desired if damage to the outer sections is likely.

One Piece (OP) = Fully welded and technically seamless (once ground and sanded smooth). A few less parts than the "Winged" bumpers, less drilling and tapping required for the supplied parts. A less expensive option, yet gives the same visual result once complete.

Reviewing the picture CD and instructions first will help a lot prior to starting on all versions. You are responsible for the welding. The hitches are not weight rated and the bumpers are to be used for off road use only. Some pictures show the "Bronco" script, but due to legal reasons, that option is not available. I can, however, make any design or word of your choice for an additional $30. Please refrain from any derogatory terms. I have the right to refuse any artwork I feel is too cumbersome or cluttered, as well as any wording that might be determined to be offensive.

On to the pricing...

HD Plate Front Winch W Bumper $476.00
HD Plate Rear W Bumper $463.00
HD Plate Front Winch OP Bumper $446.00
HD Plate Rear Winged OP Bumper $433.00

HD Formed Front Winch W Bumper $690.50
HD Formed Rear W Bumper $690.50
HD Formed Front W Bumper $690.50
HD Formed Front Winch OP Bumper $660.50
HD Formed Rear OP Bumper $660.50
HD Formed Front OP Bumper $660.50

LD Plate Front Winch W Bumper $417.50
LD Plate Rear W Bumper $395.50
LD Formed Front Winch W Bumper $489.00
LD Formed Rear W Bumper $443.50
LD Formed Front W Bumper $443.50
LD Plate Front Winch OP Bumper $387.50
LD Plate Rear OP Bumper $335.50
LD Formed Front Winch OP Bumper $459.00
LD Formed Rear OP Bumper $413.50
LD Formed Front OP Bumper $413.50

Tire Carrier $175.00

50% deposit required, sent to my PayPal account. Payment in full is required prior to shipping. Shipping will be quoted from the FedEx or UPS website and will be honored. Insurance is recommended at an additional cost. I will replace any part that is found to be faulty due to manufacturing defects. Replacement parts are available should any parts be damaged at assembly.

Pay 100% of the bumper price and I'll take 10% off as a thank you.

igottastanger

Ever thought about doing a light duty front bumper with just a reciever for those who dont wheel a whole lot and just use their universal mount winch in case they do?

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Ever thought about doing a light duty front bumper with just a reciever for those who dont wheel a whole lot and just use their universal mount winch in case they do?

Like this one?

LD Formed Front OP Bumper $413.50

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376610491499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376610491499.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
alot of work Steve, they look great! nice job, be proud

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
HD Plate Rear Winged OP Bumper $433.00

How much to ship to 92503? What is the time frame?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

The box was an assumption of 32 x 16 x 16 and a weight of 100 pounds with a declared value of $400.
FedEx says $107.67
UPS says $121.75

Without talking to my fabricator, I'm going to say a week to get material, cut and deburr once the deposit is received.

tobinj

Loc.
Martinsburg, WV
Gonna get a new welder first, then these are on the list. Good work man thanks for all the leg work involved too they look great

Status
Not open for further replies.