• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Dana 44/9" out of 74'

Status
Not open for further replies.

xltbeast

Loc.
Lake Placid, NY
PRICE DOWN TO $300

In the middle of a one ton swap and don't have the room to hang onto extra stuff at the moment so axles from my bronco are now for sale. Both axles are stock from a 74 bronco and were taken from a running truck so they are in decent shape. They do have 1 1/4" wheel spacer on them which are included.

- Front is a LP Dana 44 with 3.50 gears/open dif. and drum brakes. radius arms, track bar and drag link and tierod all included. Also has new Mile Marker hubs with one light run on them.
-Rear is a small bearing 9" open dif with 3.50 gears.

The front is still in the truck at the moment but if some one wants them it will come right out. The truck and axles right now are in Warrensburg NY but I live in Lake Placid so if anyone is interested up north here I can bring them up.

dsc_0964.jpg

dsc_0960.jpg

dsc_0959.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
xltbeast

xltbeast

Loc.
Lake Placid, NY
BUMP

anyone that may be interested I will be traveling to my parents house in CT one of these weekends and would be more than willing to lug the axles along. Map quest my route 12946 to 06424. if you are near it or would like to meet along the way PM me.

OP
OP
xltbeast

xltbeast

Loc.
Lake Placid, NY
I have not measured to see if this one is but, being a 74 it should be small bearing. I will try and check this weekend when I can get to the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.