• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Dash from my '74

Status
Not open for further replies.

twodogs

For sale is the dash I removed from my '74. Since the original owner cut the dash to install an 8-track player, I replaced it with another uncut one. There aren't any dents in it, nor is there any rust or bondo. The radio cutout was done poorly, in that his cuts caused a bit of "waviness" in the metal. A friend that does body work said it would be easy to fix. The pics should show the wavy spot. Lastly, I believe the hole where my finger is pointing was added by the original owner, but I could be mistaken.

I'm asking $100.00, plus actual shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_5570.jpg
    IMG_5570.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5567.jpg
    IMG_5567.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5568.jpg
    IMG_5568.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6117.jpg
    IMG_6117.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6116.jpg
    IMG_6116.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5566.jpg
    IMG_5566.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 31

tspiers

The hole may be for the hand throttle which would have been an option in '74.

OP
OP
T

twodogs

The hole may be for the hand throttle which would have been an option in '74.

Ah, I had forgotten about that. There was a disconnected cable in that location, which would have been a throttle. I removed it completely when I replaced my dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.