• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did I get a good deal?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Yes sir, Tomball is south of Oklahoma, TX.

As far as cutting it, I prefer the cut look and am leaning towards that. I know it's sad, but to each his own right? NOW, if someone wants an uncut tub and is willing to swap me a cut tub in equal shape, I would be more than happy to oblige in order to save this uncut original.

If I Had A Cut Tub I Would Be On My Way.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
collinpyle said:
Flash69, I might cut, I might not, we'll see.

If you cut it save the cut-outs so that you or someone who may buy it in the future can put the original metal back in.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Yes sir, Tomball is south of Oklahoma, TX.

As far as cutting it, I prefer the cut look and am leaning towards that. I know it's sad, but to each his own right? NOW, if someone wants an uncut tub and is willing to swap me a cut tub in equal shape, I would be more than happy to oblige in order to save this uncut original.

Nice find, man. You got a great deal.

I too prefer the cut look. I know that it makes a lot of people sad, but I say cut that sucker! ;D

ztoolman44

Loc.
Farmington, Utah
It may have been cut at one time already. Who knows. Make it what you want and drive it. Replacement panels are always available when it is ready for another rebulid in 30-40 years.

OP
OP
collinbrewer

collinbrewer

Loc.
Austin
Thanks guys, I am pretty sure I will be cutting it. Hate to do it, but I bought it for me, and that's what I prefer.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I will give you 4 k for it right now.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I've got a rust free cut tub in Austin, and would trade you in a heartbeat. Not in as good a shape as yours. Don't cut it. Please.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Very nice starting point and the price appears reasonable. Cut it if that's what you like as it may not be original anyway.

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Wow, that is a beauty! Good score. It would be a damn shame to see that one cut but its your toy so I say go for it as long as you keep the pics comin'.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
hacksaw, nail file, sawzall, plasma cutter, have at it!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Awesome deal...I paid 3800 for mine and had all kinds of rust and issues...tore it apart as soon as I got it...

check the link below...

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
I say..........Awesome deal you got there and do whatever you want to it. Just be sure to show us some pics along the way.

Dale