• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did I get a good deal?

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Looks like a good deal for sure. They are only going up in price and a solid one at that price are hard to find anymore. Welcome to the site! ;D

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Welcome, and from the pictures you did very well with the purchase. Looking forward to seeing more of your Bronco.:cool:

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Frank,

I hate the be the bearer of bad news but everyone here is just trying to make you feel good. You got a horrible deal and you need to un-load that purchase as soon as possible. It is the start of a money pit and you will never be happy with it.

I am on my way to help you just cause you seem like a good guy. I will bring enough cash to cover what you have in it and get this thing out of your life before it becomes the huge burden that is about to occur.

Address please?

:)

orange69

Love the rear fender flares! That's what I want to do to mine someday.

OP
OP
Frank_Castle

Frank_Castle

Frank,

I hate the be the bearer of bad news but everyone here is just trying to make you feel good. You got a horrible deal and you need to un-load that purchase as soon as possible. It is the start of a money pit and you will never be happy with it.

I am on my way to help you just cause you seem like a good guy. I will bring enough cash to cover what you have in it and get this thing out of your life before it becomes the huge burden that is about to occur.

Address please?

:)

Sure IZZY. ITS 1234 LOCO ST. PHILADELPHIA PA 01776

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
You got a good deal. The price of these is going up not down. A parts rig is $2,500 now.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Great find and a great price. You southern based guys are so lucky that your Broncos haven't been subjected to decades of salt!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I looked at that truck last month it is very solid and has some great original 66 parts but it also still needs some love.

If you are just looking fur a truck to drive you hit the jackpot. If your looking at it from a true 66 it is not. Which is the only reason I passed.

Enjoy it and have fun. Now Muskrat you need to get him to come to your car show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sporto

Great find and a great price. You southern based guys are so lucky that your Broncos haven't been subjected to decades of salt!

Agreed Dave...I had to do a lot of work just to rid of the rust in my rig. This one that Frank Castle found is pretty solid, and lot of that kind of work has been done at one time. I too was surprised at the price when I went to look at it for him.

Rich

Sporto

I looked at that truck last month it is very solid and has some great original 66 parts but it also still needs some love.

If you are just looking fur a truck to drive you hit the jackpot. If your looking at it from a true 66 it is not. Which is the only reason I passed.

Enjoy it and have fun. Now Muskrat you need to get him to come to your car show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jason,
It does need some TLC, but the basics are covered, and the work that was done to it at one time seems to be pretty solid. I suppose it will never be an OEM restoration project, but it could be made really nice by many standards. Not Muskrat nice of course. LOL! However it is a great start!

Rich

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Rich, I completely agree. I would say your 100% correct. I would have loved to have it if there were a few other things. THe bonus of a 200 and the super comfy seats were hard to pass up.

OP
OP
Frank_Castle

Frank_Castle

Yea guys. I plan on plopping a 302 in there, rhino liner, roll bar, new wheels and tires and a way we go! It's bought to drive,but look good at the same time. And with your help and guidance here and there, I'm sure we can make that happen.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Dude.... that's the score for that price, congrats and welcome to the club!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
awesome man, where are you located? Gotta be close if you picked it up locally. I am in PA

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I don't like red at this point you can have them.

BTW, you see that twin turbo GT500?

Sporto

BTW, you see that twin turbo GT500?

I did. Very nice. I did not get a really good look at it, but from what I could tell it was a real find. That guy always has some interesting Fords on his "lot".