• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did I get a good deal?

markperry

Bronco Guru
No PICS no deal.....LOL we as a forum like the contributor commitment, that allows you to post PICS, but there are other ways until you are a contributor.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Frank, I fixed your link so it would go directly to your Flickr album. You can also load individual photos here from Flickr, but if you've got them in an album like you do it's easier to just give a single link.

Anyway, I'd say you did great on the purchase! That's a very clean looking 66. It even has the correct "eyebrow" grill. Someone did a nice job on those rear fender flares too.

It looks like it's got the average Bronco rust issues at the floor pans and rear of the bed near the tailgate corners.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Looks like a good deal. Appears that most of the sheet metal is the original parts. Was it an original full cab? (First three numbers of VIN would be U15)

Welcome to CB and congrats!

OP
OP
Frank_Castle

Frank_Castle

At JGbronc. You are correct sir it is a U15. And thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

OP
OP
Frank_Castle

Frank_Castle

Cool n several bronco bros in you're area .

BTW I think you did well for the money!

Cool. I found one so far and he has been a big help and encouraged me to join Classic Broncos. Which is good because I can use all the help I can get. If you know any of the guys on the forum in my area point them out buddy. Thanks.

Sporto

Yeah...I looked at this rig for Frank Castle yesterday. It is all there as far as I can tell. It needs body mounts, someone did a halfa$$ job on them before, but there is a lot of metal replaced already, so it is a little rough but much better than what I had to start with. Frame is solid and rust free so that is good news.

Good luck Frank, now make sure to take a look at Mid Atlantic Early Broncos at www.earlybroncos.com if you want to get in touch with some more Bronco brothers.

Rich

tw322

Yep for that price you did very well. Congrats and welcome!