• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did some snow wheeling today

BroncoBernie

I went four wheeling today with some friends, no Broncos though. I wanted to show his truck very nice 69 Land Rover, Kind of reminds me of a bronco. I have to get mine finished.;D

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 78

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
thank god there is actual snow in your pictures we got snow(less then 1/8") here today and everyone is freaking out I wish mine was running right now so I could go to the mountains oh well at least someone is having fun

bigbarf48

Loc.
Stone Mountain, GA
Nice LR. I wish we had some snow. In the afternoons where I live (Atlanta), its hitting 70 degrees. Ridiculous considering its the death-throws of winter.;D

rhinobuggie

With Sat the 26 I will have snow wheeled in Wi 3 out of the 4 weekends in Feb Wheeled near Brillion and Elkhart Lake , with depth of 2 feet plus witch is very deep for this area after 2 warm up's of near 40 degree's

Jay

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Did the same myself! with an eb though. Nice Ride ;)