• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ditch the boggers?

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone ever try the Maxxix Creepy Crawler?

One of my wheelin buddies in a Ford pwd heep purchased a set of 40" CCs from a comp guy. The tires went extremely well on the rocks, but did not clean very well in the mud......Obviously, this was a non DOT compound tire. Not familiar with their DOT tires.......

OP
OP
u0061914

u0061914

Loc.
Prior Lake, MN
Ordered a set of 36x13.50 IROKs on Friday. I should have them on Wed. Can't wait to try them out!

Thanks for the input.

Mtn Gote

Loc.
Sultan Wa.
If you do very much muddin' stay away from MTR's. Mud is about their only downfall. They do well everywhere else. As far as Irok's, a lot of folks use 'em, but some of the more serious rock crawler guys I know say the sidewall is thin and punctures much easier than the other swamper line.

J.D.

The Radial Iroks are the ones that have weak sidewalls.
Cory,

broncodude_73

I run 36x12.50x15 TSL SX's they are not radials they cost a little more than a TSL, but i love them. They do flat spot ,but after the flat spot they ride well. I run mine on unbalanced beadlocks and they run well on road. This is after i ran MT/Rs(35s and 37s). I like the MT/Rs when my truck was a daily driver, but now that it is not I can really see a difference in how well my truck performs off-road with the TSL/SX.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Yep! Ditch the boggers and flick the boogers, thats what I always say! ;D ;) %) :cool: :-* :eek: ?:? :p :)