• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DIY Bedliner

OP
OP
T

txbronco_73

Loc.
Abilene, Texas
i cant seem to find that kit on the website.ill look again. i just want black. i wanted to do my tub,door panels, and dash. or i guess i could just paint them to match. also, can you buy undercoating at your local paint shop? whats a good brand? thanks 2bad. very big help guys.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Try this http://www.sem.ws/category.php?category_id=32

As for undercoating - what do you want ? rubberized that dries up or wax type that never really dries ? If you want rubberized , 3M paintable works pretty good but there are other brands as well. If you want wax type try " rust-fre " brand available at most autobody supply stores. Buy the tan stuff it is kinda transparent.

broncobilly_69

Loc.
Lebanon
SEM looks nice but it isn't very soft. Linex in very hard too. Rhino is about the softest I know of unless that Drabakliner is soft too. Speedliner is somewhat soft but not as soft as Rhino.

OP
OP
T

txbronco_73

Loc.
Abilene, Texas
thanks for the link 2bad. i think ill go with that sem. on the undercoating im not sure what i want. what do you like? whats best? cost? thanks