• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone have a pic of a steering wheel adapter?

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
I jut put in an original EB steering column to replace the busted up, who knows what it was out of, column that was in my truck. wow it sits low, but it looks like I should have no problem with the wheel hitting my knees(i have a ranger slpit bench in my EB) if I use this small wheel I have. The adpater I have doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have a picture of an aftermarket steering wheel adapter for an EB? my column is out of a 72, thanks in advance

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I don't have a picture of one but they all look the same . If you go to a local parts supply such as NAPA and ask for the part they can tell you which one it is . The trick is in the steering wheel ... it needs to be a grant wheel if you get a grant adapter . Grants are one of the more popular aftermarket wheel manufacturers . Good luck !