• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone on here remember K Bar S Bronco Specialties

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
A little late getting into this thread, but when I had my first EB back around '92 or so I purchased a complete roadster conversion (kayline soft top, doors and fiberglass inserts with fill panels for the inside.) I think my roll bar and cage kit came from there also. I still have the catalog in the house and sticker on the tool box.

BDAZSVT

I have a KbarS spring lift on mine from way back. Still have their sticker on the back window too.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I purchased a complete 2" lift kit, duel shock mounts, and many other parts for the last 77 I owned in the late 80's. Was a great company work with. Some where I still have a few of their window stickers.:cool:

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Sticker on the Bronco Hauler!!...........I did a little business with them too!!

Attachments

• BHsticers.JPG
    BHsticers.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 106

Oildog

Loc.
AJ
Yep, bought a set of mirrors from them and a few other small things...:D

Unknown

Contributor
I'm still running these! Probably replace all of it next year....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 99

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Reviving this thread. Love the old school looks and have fallen In live with the baloon chase broncos. Would really like to find the location of one and possibly strike up a deal. I'm not new to broncos. I have two others. I really liked the kbars style on the baloon chase bronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some of the KbarS touches are still on the Balloon Chaser KbarS once owned. A lot is changed on it tho. The owner doesn't have a Bronco internet presence but is a good friend of mine. He's owned the Bronco since 99. It's not for sale tho, as I've asked frequently as recently as Thursday evening! It is more or less a daily driver.

70rdstr

Loc.
Elizabeth
;D
Some of the KbarS touches are still on the Balloon Chaser KbarS once owned. A lot is changed on it tho. The owner doesn't have a Bronco internet presence but is a good friend of mine. He's owned the Bronco since 99. It's not for sale tho, as I've asked frequently as recently as Thursday evening! It is more or less a daily driver.

Andrew,

With your charm, and Love for the One Off Broncos, I can't understand why you don't own it yet!!! Keep trying!!!
Eric, you know, with the old KbarS Bronco...... haha

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No way.
Tire cover for shows is correct lightbulb one.

Attachments

• ED1.jpg
    ED1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 161
  • ED2.jpg
    ED2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 159

nickgp

Bronco Guru
My buddy, Joe had a ton of work done there in the early 90s. He had a white 73 or 74 if I remember correctly. He had John put a blue printed 351 in it for him. That thing ran like a bat our of hell. I always wanted to buy that rig, but at the time I didnt know what these Broncos were going to become. Fast forward maybe a dozen years and I get my first Bronco. I was so excited to go to K Bar S and start buying parts and getting advice. Imagine what a let down it was as a found the old building vacant and the business long gone. Well now its 2014, theres two Broncos in my shop in various stages of construction and one sitting outside waiting to be resurected. I guess that old white Bronco of my buddy and the influence of K Bar S has really changed me forever! Thanks guys

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's seriously not for sale - I've tried a lot. I think I do have first right of refusal. I better! hahah.

One thing that has changed is that it has different seats in it now - those old Mustang ones were pretty shot when I removed them last summer.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Well. If it ever comes up he is selling and you decor to pass (ho ho ha ha) keep me in mind. And if you ever come across another one then I am seriously interested. That is one slick ride right there though

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
10-4 I will for sure. There was one popped up in Socal about a year ago but was another keeper for the guy.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
It's seriously not for sale - I've tried a lot. I think I do have first right of refusal. I better! hahah.

One thing that has changed is that it has different seats in it now - those old Mustang ones were pretty shot when I removed them last summer.

everything is for sale ...the Q. is how much cash would it take to tip his scale !!

how can i get a hold of the owner ? ;D