• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone regret installing the kick panel speaker pods?

67 Halfcab

If you guys are looking for the kick panel speaker pods I have them.I am the original manufacturer of these parts..Hit me up if you need some.Thanks

I purchased a set of the 6 1/2" pods from JGZ on Thursday night, he shipped them Friday morning, and they showed up Monday afternoon. Thanks for an awesome product and great service, Jason!

Woopig

If you guys are looking for the kick panel speaker pods I have them.I am the original manufacturer of these parts..Hit me up if you need some.Thanks

I am new to the forum, I am not sure how to contact, JGZ how do I get ahold of you to talk about an order?

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My best car stereo to date was a full-size set of pioneer home speakers about three feet tall with alpine speakers inside, sitting in the back of my 65 econoline, driven by a bluapinkt 100 amp driver.

But no, I also did not use the kick panel pods, I'm already killed on space with size 12 feet and roll cage.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am new to the forum, I am not sure how to contact, JGZ how do I get ahold of you to talk about an order?

Hi Woopig, welcome to classicbroncos!
You might have to wait for a couple more posts to allow you to use the PM (private message) system, but not sure that's how it works. You can give it a try right now just to see.
Go up to his last post, then left-click on his username and a pop-up menu will open. Select/click on the "send a private message to JGZ" and see if it lets you.

If not one of us can do it for you and have him get in touch, or at least respond to you here in the thread.

Paul