• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does the Bronco register as a truck?

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
May be up to the Court house in your County?,but this one I got in '02

I think it has to do with what it says on the title and the year the title is dated, my opinion. But I have 4 and under type of body the 73 said car until I pressed them to change it. The 76 says truck, 72 & 75 both say utility.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wonder don't the Dealer fill the paper work out for new titles?I bought a new 4/wheeler once and the dealer there in NewAlbany messed the year up and had to redo it?

Brian in MI

Here in MI it is a Station Wagon as well, but I got some unissued Michigan Bicentennial "truck" plates no problem to register thru Sec of state, just filled out the form, gave them the $$$ and they are good indeffinatley