• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Duff tubular radius arms

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
Is anyone running the Duff stage 3 tubular radius arms?<br>I've heard all the Duff bashing in other spring/suspension posts, but these appear to be really quality units. I plan to do my suspension lift this coming spring, and am trying to get a parts list together. Any opinions????

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I don't have them but they are great units if you have larger tires since they are designed to still be able to turn.

71pony

Loc.
SLC Utah
I have had them for about three months now and wow what a differance. I had a set of extended radius arms before, but every time i turn the wheel it rubbed. Duffs took that away plus gave me an extra 4 inces of droop in the front. For the Price I would not even think twice.

OP
OP
E

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
[quote author=71pony link=board=5;threadid=12206;start=0#90587 date=1039641478]<br>I have had them for about three months now and wow what a differance. I had a set of extended radius arms before, but every time i turn the wheel it rubbed. Duffs took that away plus gave me an extra 4 inces of droop in the front. For the Price I would not even think twice.<br>[/quote]<br>does your rig handle better on-road as JD advertises?

bpassmore

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Houston, TX
[quote author=71pony link=board=5;threadid=12206;start=0#90587 date=1039641478]<br>I have had them for about three months now and wow what a differance. I had a set of extended radius arms before, but every time i turn the wheel it rubbed. Duffs took that away plus gave me an extra 4 inces of droop in the front. For the Price I would not even think twice.<br>[/quote]<br><br>My big question is about the heim joint...<br><br>Either here or EBML,ECBR,BFIX or somewhere mentioned that heim joints in the lower suspension pieces made a tremendous impact on the amount of road vibration that is felt in the "seat of the pants"<br><br>Is this true? Does anyone else know about this?<br><br><br>I like that boulder, thats a nice boulder.

71pony

Loc.
SLC Utah
On road they do produce a small amount of vibration but not enough to really notice. My 37'' mtrs make more vibration than the arms. As for handleing, I would put them just a little below an extended arm for road performance. I get a little more lean into the corners than I used to. I dont know if this is because of the arm itself or the fact that I had to relocate my shock mounting to fit the arms.