• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
72 Bronco for sale

Hey, my brother is going to put up sale is bobbed 72 sport next week. It's a frame up and loaded with all the good stuff! To much list I'd rather have him tale you the details himself. If interested e-mail me at JL78YZ125E@AOL.COM and I'll send you his cell number. I'm sure he has plenty pictures of it.
Thanks Jeff

calger

Loc.
WESTERN ILLINOIS
Got a 76 i will sale, Un- cut little to no rust, Factory, PS,Power disc Brakes up front. It is bone stock, i would sell around 9k.

BroncoHugh

Loc.
Cleveland, Ohio
Bronco in Cleveland

I may be interested in selling my 73 uncut original, and it is here in Cleveland. I have pictures of it posted in the gallery. PM me if you want to know more.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Got a great lead on a perfect 71. Original paint ps, pb,3sp, 302, wagon. un cut and ready to drive anyplace. The lady wants 11k and it needs nothing. No rust at all. I want it but I can't have 2

Bax

Attachments

• IMG_3527.jpg
    IMG_3527.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I have a 74 Lime Green Ranger AT, PS, DB uncut, original paint, all original panels, very solid and basically rust free (99%)! Light saddle excellent full houndstooth interior, perfect tan dash pad. Duff 2" dlx lift front hoops, 11pack rear springs, dual shocks, all new bushings, 4bbl alum intake, headers, dual exhaust, runs strong, 31x10.50x15 radials on stock wheels with nice original hubcaps. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! Classic look with great feeling ride. Super nice interior, with just the right amount of lift.Putting on Ebay with but it now around 13K, would take 12K if I dont have to deal with listing it.

BlazinCopper

Loc.
Jackson, TN
76 Bronco Explorer

I am in the process of building a 76 Bronco right now. I have not yet painted it, but it could be what ever color you wanted it to. It's a 76 bronco explorer - ps, pb , vintage air, 4" lift, MT classic II rims w/ 33x12.50 buckshot mudders. No Rust. I am putting in ALL new interior, new paint, wheels are brand new, new shocks, 302 w/four bbl carb. new exhaust, everthing on the engine is new - plugs/wires/dist. cap/water pump/starter/ fuel pump. If it unbolts - it is new.
Let me know if your interested.
Steven

Rocpony

Loc.
Van Buren, AR
73 bronco from Ohio

I have a 73 Bronco that I bought as a project Bronco from Ohio. The man I bought it from had 2 1/2 years in it. The Bronco has a 93 model 5.0 HO, new Ron Harsis wires from tail light to head light, a Ron Davis alumi rad., 23 gal fuel tank, James Duff 4" lift, & disk brakes & many more upgrades. I need to sell it to raise money for my next project. I need 8k to brake even. For more info e-mail me @ cigar.and.rocpony@cox.net

J

JAYBRONCO

1974 Bronco

IM SELLING A 1974 BRONCO, ITS NICE. THE ONLY THING LEFT TO DO IS PAINT. $14K NEG. E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
jayappraiser@comcast.net.

302, AUTO, PS, PB, FAMILY CAGE, 35"s, INSERTS

THANKS
JAYBRONCO

Status
Not open for further replies.