• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ebay bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That eb used to belong to a member on here and was built frame up/off by another member on here. The attention to detail on the rig is outstanding along with the parts used. The hotrod shop that did the body work turns out 100k and UP projects. So, not to give away other people's $business there is ALOT of $$$ in that bronco. Some on the forum may remember seeing it at the 40th in Victorville last summer. It was towed out from the east coast along with my white trail rig, a OEM style restored '77 Coppertone ranger and a red restored '66 Roadster.......

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
Someone please tell me how receipts for that add up to anywhere near $69,000 %)

Easy. You have all your parts shipped to Alaska and THEN have them shipped to you.
You can also have it painted with Sex Panther Grey from PPG. It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Easy. You have all your parts shipped to Alaska and THEN have them shipped to you.
You can also have it painted with Sex Panther Grey from PPG. It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Not that I would spend it here either but fyi there is probably more $$ in the paint and body than you have in your eb since you are aware of how much sex panther grey from PPG!!

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
There is probably more money in the paint and body than in all three of my current vehicles combined. I'm cheap.

While I do like the look of that paint job, I've taken a liking to primers lately. Less fuss and I can shoot it myself ;D

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is probably more money in the paint and body than in all three of my current vehicles combined. I'm cheap.

While I do like the look of that paint job, I've taken a liking to primers lately. Less fuss and I can shoot it myself ;D

Nice! :)

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
Is it the same Bronco that was at the Roundup a couple years back just as a rolling chassis? If it is I saw it the following year(40th) when it was done, very impressive.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is it the same Bronco that was at the Roundup a couple years back just as a rolling chassis? If it is I saw it the following year(40th) when it was done, very impressive.

Yep-If you saw it at the roundup in rollin' chassis, you know what I was referring to when I said "attention to detail"
:)

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
it's nicely done. surprised to see it for sale again so soon. think it sold last year to current seller.
you can definetly spend 69+ k on one when having someone build it for you ;)

Hazegray

Not to nitpick or anything, but why spend all that money into the bodywork and still see uneven gaps between the body panels??:?

It's a nice ride none-the-less!

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Other than the ridiculous tail pipes and bronze steering wheel, I love it!!

-Chad

oh yeah, and NO AC!!!!!?

EX-BRAVE

Loc.
Hooterville
If thats worth that kind of money mines worth 80k and has a/c.I agree about gaps,not classy work,maybe expensive but not classy. Suckers born everyday!

72-Madisyn

Loc.
Medford
I have been building one at work for a guy,(killing me cause i want to put all the parts on mine!!) but he is already 45k into it and still has a way to go. Gaps are perfect!, not like the s#@t job pictured for the money. When you have a shop build it, $50 plus an hour adds up with fab work, specially on customs. Will post pics when his is done to compare, bout a month out

muladesigns1

Loc.
Goodyear AZ
I dont know, I cannot justify paying that much for an early Bronco. No matter how nice.
If there was someone foolish enough to waste that kind of money then shame on them. An old bronco at most with all the extras to make it nice still isn't worth more then 30K. And thats pushing the high end.
You can find nice real clean drivers for a 1/4 of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.