• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Efi / 4r70w ecu?

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
John is using a '97 donor for his '72, but he's making (agonizingly) slow progress.

He's using EVERYTHING POSSIBLE from the Ex, except the rear axle & t-case. I advised him to use the axle, but he had already paid a lot to get the 9" rebuilt, so he sold the 8.8". He's only deleting a few circuits from the Ex harness - most are being abandoned for later use.

But if you really want EEC-IV, I have 2 HUG2s & a HUG0 in my junkpile.

mattt

Bronco Guru
F150 door tag trans code U = 4r70w

There were 2 of them in my small local junkyard, one a 4x4, the other a 2wd, so I know they exist.

Saw 2 F150s with "U" trans code today in a local yunk yard. One had GET0 EEC, shown on Ryan's site.

The other had a mystery JAB1 computer. 95 F150, definitely MAF, definitely 4R70W. How many other unknown Ford EECs are out there that aren't listed on Ryans site?