• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Exhaust - Super Single?!

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hijack hey 66 you got a part number on those shorties, looked like they worked out pretty good

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Part #

HED -88400 I found that # in my Summit catalog $ 145.95
I bought them from a guy here on Classic Broncos that had bought them for his dads 66 mustang . I bought them for my mustang and when I got them they looked like they might work on the bronco so I tried them and ;D ;D ;D :eek:

Scrapper_MV

I did a 2.5" in 3" out the body just in front of the passenger tire with shorty headers amd a flowmaster 40. I lost a lot of bottom end from my mild 351W with a 4V Edelbrock. Until I decided to tune it. Man the timing changed alot, I had to advance it quite a bit. And the carb was running way too rich. After I got the tune right for the new exhaust I got my bottom end back, and I gained a lot on the top end. I recommend the super single, but be sure to re-tune that motor afterwords!

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
coupe 66, Where did you get the flanges that you used just in front of the muffler?

I actually had a old H pipe for a 5.0 foxbody mustang that I cut off both ends but I have seen these kits by Flowmaster in the Summit catalog for abought $ 50.00 .