• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Explorer serpentine/ intake/ heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Sale pending on serpentine.

Still have three intake setups avail.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks Kurt for the efi setup, everything was packed up real nice and made the journey well...must have been FedEx ;D . Let me know what I owe you on the valve covers, glad you could fit them in the package.

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Thanks Kurt for the efi setup, everything was packed up real nice and made the journey well...must have been FedEx ;D . Let me know what I owe you on the valve covers, glad you could fit them in the package.

One day we'll swap stories around a campfire in Moab, that should be enough to cover the valve covers :cool:

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Serpentines are sold. Currently looking for a new source.

Still have 3 complete Intakes available.

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Priced to move: $150 shipping included to lower 48.
Complete Explorer intake: Upper, lower, throttle body, return style fuel rails, #19 injectors, thermostat housing, hardware, 5.0 cover plate.

Bronco_Joe

Loc.
Whittier
Would be interested in a Serpentine Setup, let me know when you get more. What would shipping be to 90605. Thanks

rjp1965

I am also interested in the serp setup. Please let me know too when you have them available.

ehumaui

I am interested Complete Explorer intake: Upper, lower, throttle body, return style fuel rails, #19 injectors, thermostat housing, hardware, 5.0 cover plate.

Rc

ehumaui

I am interested Complete Explorer intake: Upper, lower, throttle body, return style fuel rails, #19 injectors, thermostat housing, hardware, 5.0 cover plate.

Rc

Status
Not open for further replies.