• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Extra Hole in Firewall

klake575

I don't have the pictures at work, but i am having trouble identifying a hole in the firewall. it is on the driver side right next to the emergency brake. I know there is a hole a little further up for the wire loom(its in my pictures), but i show nothing in the hole ever. If its extra can i eliminate it when i cut the holes in my new fiberglass firewall? How about the extra hole near the throttle linkage can i skip that too?

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Is it for the high beam switch? Other than that there shouldn't be any other holes in that area that I can think of...

OP
OP
K

klake575

High beam comes from the engine bay? i just assumed it was bolted down from the inside. The is a rather large hole, similar to the wire loom hole.

OP
OP
K

klake575

you guys are the greatest, thats why i come here. I think i'm getting rid of the vent so dont need the hole. No top and no doors, means no vent needed.