• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fab Fords 05 pics

joshuatrapp

Loc.
San Jose, CA
bigjhoov said:
I really like the aqua truck(joshtrapp). Any more pics or info on it?

Ha... yeah... aqua not so much... tantilizing torquoise more so. It's a big hit with the older ladies... like... the 60 to dead range. Maybe one day one of them will bake me some cookies for liking the color.

I have more pictures somewhere - but I'm not a contributor so I can't post them. If you really wanna see I can e-mail them to you.

But it's a fun little Bronco... the 200 6cyl is definately a unique little motor - nothing like cranking that on the freeway - I like it... better gas mileage than the 8's and there's a ton of working space underneath the hood. I've debated storing my small neices and nephews underneath there for time out when I've baby sat them. (Just kidding... well sorta :) )

It originally was a half cab but now it's got the full hard top, but I kept the half cab brace - makes for a great arm rest to wrap my arm behind when on the freeway and helps eliminate some body flex.

It's got a James Duff springs and front shocks with Rancho's in the rear... soon it should have the floor pans replaced and a self-done rhino type liner.

Umm... what else... hmm... I don't know much longer I'll have it for, I'm debating doing something a little different - actually losing sleep over how the idea of the project cause it's enticing me. And I might have to start with a fresh Bronco to do it... so we'll see.

joshuatrapp

Loc.
San Jose, CA
68ford said:
i could only imagine the look on your face, but i would hate to see it at the same time.
josh, shocks got torn down last night and blitzkrieg ordered the parts today, probably get it done next week, and about p/s, west coast has that f150 with 4x4 shaft inside it,box. i think thats the way to go, i like those the best even over factory bolt in. drill one holl and its big but not huge and its on the outside of the frame, so no bumpsteer.

Well... either way I want to see it. So, you could either look or turn your eyes the other away.... but I definately have to see the engineering behind it. :)

And thanks for the heads up about that f150 box setup. I'll have to look at that and roll the concept over in my head.

68ford

Bronco Guru
joshuatrapp said:
Older women... sounds about right for me... though, the blue-hairs are not my choice trophy...
you must have not seen all the hotties at last weeks wheel chair 500, or the classic walker round-up! ;D