• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fab Fords Pics Add Yours

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Wow...

Where and when is this held each year? I'm assuming CA right? Heck, it'd be worth the trip just to see!

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA
My dad and I were talking to Mr. Hanna and I think he said there were 70 or 80. They cut down on the total number in the show by about 300 or 400.
DigitalPics078.jpg

DigitalPics092.jpg

DigitalPics096.jpg

Hey 72bronco, Im pretty sure that was you in the nice blue half cab. Took a look at your gallery.

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
Heres our group before caravaning down there...
-Eric

Attachments

• before2.jpg
    before2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 356

72BlueBronco

Yes that was me in the blue half cab. I had a awesome time at the show and it great to meet up with alot of you here. Finally got to match faces to the broncos. Can't wait for next year;D

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
a couple of my fav broncos... I really digged the red flame one, the clean dark blue one.. hell.. all of em!

Attachments

• blue front1.jpg
    blue front1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 288

brian72

Early Bronco Student
A suggestion for all ya'll that go to all these great shows and take all the interesting pictures. Ya'll need to act like reporters and get all skinny on all the broncos you take pictures of. It would be neat to know what size lift or what wheels they were running and etc...

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
brian72 said:
A suggestion for all ya'll that go to all these great shows and take all the interesting pictures. Ya'll need to act like reporters and get all skinny on all the broncos you take pictures of. It would be neat to know what size lift or what wheels they were running and etc...

OR simply convince them to sign up - log on - and tell us themselves...;D just think of all the ideas people are using that we (this community) haven't seen/thought of yet... you gotta be preachers, tell them this is the holy land, scare them if you must....%)

$$PIT

Loc.
The OC, CA
The paint job on that red flame Bronco was pretty awesome. So many Broncos - it's overwhelming. BTW, it's hard to get a lot of info from owners because they are often not at their rigs, but the looking is great. Maybe by next year I'll have a digital camera and I'll post pics.

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA
Good point. I was at my Bronco for maybe 30 or 45 minutes total. The rest of the time I was dodging between the rows. I somehow always made my way back to the Stroppe's... ;D

BC boy

Loc.
BC Canada
On the first page there is a pic with Yellow Bronco in the background, those tires look sweet. Anyone have any other pics of that one or know what size the tires were. Thanks for all the inspiring pics.