• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Fail - cool Bronco, Never mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I liked the way it looked originally. Probably well done, not my style though.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Scrub off all the purple and get rid of the front bumper / rear roll pan and it would look 100% better. Reminds me of something that would have been popular in the 80's with dayglo windshield wipers.

Miker

Bronco Guru
Ya' know, I'll admit I like to get looks from folks riding my rig down the road. But sittin' in this, I don't think they would be looking with quite the same thoughts in their heads,,,,,,

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
It needs some Barbi style surfboards on top, it would add to the 'wet dream' motif. The front bumper reminds me of those Austrailia road train trucks.
I'm not a fan of painting individual parts different colors so it's a turn off, but it does have quite a bit of nice work and features. But it's just not eye appealing.
I'm surprised it's from Boerne, I expected Corpus Christi

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
does the sale include a paper bag to wear over your head when you drive it so you are unrecognizable ?

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Looks to me like an alien barfed on it! Whats up the ridiculous cheese grater on the front???

Status
Not open for further replies.