• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

finally got frame ready for paint!

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
wow, that took alot of hours prepping the frame! well worth it though. im happy with the outcome. just sprayed her down with metal ready and pulled her back in the garage and started coating POR 15 in silver. turning out great! i will post pics tomorrow night after i finish putting on the silver.

Attachments

• metal ready.jpg
    metal ready.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 64
  • metalready2.jpg
    metalready2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 34
  • metalready1.jpg
    metalready1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 26
  • metalready3.jpg
    metalready3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
johnnybgood74

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
well, i got half done tonight. stayed up late making sure there wasnt one run anywhere. what do you think?

Attachments

• silver2.jpg
    silver2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 68
  • silver1.jpg
    silver1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 95

Premium Concept

Awesome job! That is going to be one good looking foundation for your rig.

Having worked with POR 15 a lot, I hope you didn't get a lot on you, as you will look like the Tin Man for awhile. ;)

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I think you're NEVER getting those drips off the garage floor! Nice job!

This is true ;D

My Portland garage floor is wonderful shades of Pink, Green, and grey and black POR15. That stuff could be used as a garage coating with how hard it was on mine.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hmmm .... silver ......(wheels are turning) ....very interesting .....(doing the old stroke the gootee thing).....

Looks great so far ..... Thanks for the motivation. :)