• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally replaced my totaled 69 Bronco

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
I had my 69 totaled by my ins. co a year ago from Hurricane Wilma flood damage to the undercarriage. They gave me a good payout and I have been looking for a while for a new one to replace it. I just wired Shaun at Rocky Roads the $ for the 1967 Gray on the RockyRoads web site. 289... 3 spd JD shifter.4:11.

I am glad to have a Bronco again but the next week and a half of waiting for it to be shipped here to Key West is gonna kill me.

It will come with 33"x12.5 BFG AT KO's instead of the 31's in the pic. Also swapping the hardtop for a Bestop softtop since I don't need a hardtop in Key West. Also bought bikini top.

I have a few short term plans for it:

1) Wild Horses Buckaroo hood with shox & pins. Gunmetal Gray with the scoop section painted black with Gold 1/16" pinstripe outline on scoop.

2) Add the pre-runner push bar to the RockBlocker front bumper.

3) Add a new dash pad

4) Disc front & rear conversion

5) 23 Gal tank

6) Black Gorilla Warflares

7) Ford racing tach

8) Procar Elite seats

That should bring it up to the same as my old Bronco. Mu old truck is under Incognito on the member gallery pages.

I can't post pic so if someone can I will email it to you.

Thanks

Capt. Chris Lembo
Incognito Light Tackle Sportfishing
Key West, FL

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Im Glad you will be back in the drivers seat. Man you are a lucky dog, living in Key West. I love that place. Im hoping to go back in a year or so for a visit.
First time I went I almost stayed.

Attachments

• gray1.jpg
    gray1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 139
  • gray2.jpg
    gray2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 79

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
cpt chris, glad you got one on the hook. it will be here soon enough. patience my friend, patience.

jboomer

Loc.
Havelock, NC
I've been down there a bunch too on det with various squadrons! Made the "Duval Crawl" a few times as well...:-X

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Wow, That post would have me worried. Try to look at it this way Incognito, Some people must have been satisfied By RR because they are still in business. I hope your experience goes well.

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
I sure hope you didn't go solely off of a phone promise.
I wish my photographic memory wasn't still dot-matrix because that Bronco looks exactly like one I pulled across town a while back for a guy that was doing a retoration. I really believe he ended up selling it to RR just before he finished.