• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

finally started my winter project

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
I picked up a different tub for my 69 and am going to keep it uncut. the rears are bumped out for a little more clearance still trying to decide on what size tires to go with though.

Attachments

• mar92010 tub1.jpg
    mar92010 tub1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 44
  • mar92010 tub2.jpg
    mar92010 tub2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 31
  • mar92010 tub3.jpg
    mar92010 tub3.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 37

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Awesome! What do you mean by "the rears are bumped out a little"?

I say put some aggressive tread skinnies on there - go as tall as you can! 33s!!!

OP
OP
J

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
Awesome! What do you mean by "the rears are bumped out a little"?

I say put some aggressive tread skinnies on there - go as tall as you can! 33s!!!

I pulled them out about 3/4-1" hopefully to fit what i want in there but not sure if it will fit yet. I dont want any lift in it when im done but am going to use a 1" body lift the one integrated into the mounts.